FLETCHER IS A FULL GO!! (updated, apologies)

ageezy

Cane til I Die
not trying to spam the board ... but this is BIG TIME ...

The Miami Hurricanes football program will begin fall camp relatively healthy.

UM will begin training camp next Wednesday, July 31st and according to head coach Mario Cristobal, most of the players will be a full go for the start of the season.

Two notable players set to make their return from serious injuries that lead to injury: running back Mark Fletcher and defensive end Akheem Mesidor.

**could this have had more meaning than we originally anticipated?

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMG_1832.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll refute this.

He’s still not close to my knowledge. Hope I’m wrong, haven’t checked back in with the person who originally told me early in 2024 that this was looking like a close-to-full-year recovery process. Same guy that said him and Damari were in the bag back during recruiting days, even doubled down when Fletcher flirted with UF, so I trust him. I’ll check back in.

Hopefully the timeline got moved up because that would give us one of the best backfields in the ACC bare minimum, but I highly, highly doubt he’s ready now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
not trying to spam the board ... but this is BIG TIME ...
You are going to have to provide more informaiton or this thread will be locked. I’m not saying you are worng but we don’t need 50 comments asking how you come to this conclusion. If you have a source you can’t reveal then fine, but you need to provide more than a conclusory statement.

Advertisement
Back