FIU WR Tyrese Chambers hits portal 45RECs 1100 Yards 9TDs this season

Advertisement
On one hand, most fans would think we should never ever take a player from FIU...

But on the other hand, he played for Butch...

Do you take a FIU caliber player or do you pass on him & deny Butch?

So what yall gonna do?!?! 👀...

I'm currently studying for my master's at FIU (literally on campus rn) and it's kinda astonishing how little of a f*ck the student body/the school cares about the football team. Just wanted to say that lol
The homecomings are crazy. Once kickoff starts no one enters the stadium. They’ll leave or go wherever. FIU should be better than where they are. They have the ingredients to be a school seeking a p5 invitation but they don’t know what to do with it. Crazy thing is according to some mock drafts they have the highest rated RB prospect. How do you have athletes like this and fall short?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is good but wants the SEC apparently. I think our WR core lacks a big body X type receiver more than anything, as far as speed we have the Smiths and we have Restrepo and Brinson for more possession type catches. He would be a take but there should be a lot of good WRs available.

Advertisement
On one hand, most fans would think we should never ever take a player from FIU...

But on the other hand, he played for Butch...

Do you take a FIU caliber player or do you pass on him & deny Butch?

So what yall gonna do?!?! 👀...
Not gonna lie. I’ve seen this kid and the OT in person. They’re good. Really good. That OT is probably the best run blocker in the C-usa

Advertisement
Miami has had two portal WRs immediately come in and be WR1.

idk why that needed to be said, but it now has been said. Carry on with this conversation.
Exactly, Buffalo #2 WR walked on campus day 1 and became our best WR.. We have good "potential" guys on roster but a top producing WR is a take and a huge need for TVD. There will be a number of options so whatever, but we need a ton of transfers for next year. Gibbs from GT is a take also, I want TVD to have as much talent as possible, offense might have to score 100 points a game if we dont get defense fixed

I think we need a veteran WR. Potentially have a new HC coming with a new OC and new position coaches. With Harley and Rambo gone, our most veteran WR will be Smith who comes in with a whopping 35 total catches in his career.

The next 4 guys after Smith (X, Brashard, George, and Romero) Barry have over 50 catches between themselves.

We’d be silly not to take someone like this. If not him, we 100% need a veteran WR1 that can stabilize the room in case the young guys struggle.

Butch 2022 baby!!!!!! BBB!!!!!! bring 'em all in here!!!!!! own the crib!
Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor

Advertisement
Back