First time at Hardrock!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, on entry going inside.
Along with only certain size/type bags allowed in.

And info for FanZone and game day. They usually post gate entry times, team walk etc during week on gameday guide which is on the page

I'm bringing my fam to Hardrock for our first time vs VT! We'll be driving down for the game from west Palm Beach that day. Any assistance, info you all can provide would be much appreciated.
Parking, tailgates, etc. Thanks in advance
How much do you bench? That will determine what lot tailgate you will best fit in.

Advertisement
If you don’t know anyone to jump in an actual tailgate in the parking lots… I recommend the Fan Zone. We did the Modelo tailgate for like $30 apiece once last year in the same spot. I haven’t seen if they’re still doing those or not. My wife usually enjoys it over there. Free Tito’s until they run out (at least last year), souvenirs, games, music, etc. good for kids.

We come down from Tennessee and when our family/friends aren’t there and set up for whatever reason we usually just walk through the parking lot and there’s always people offering to jump in on their setup and give us food and play cornhole. Canes fans are always hospitable to other fellow canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back