First time at Hardrock!

Advertisement
I'm bringing my fam to Hardrock for our first time vs VT! We'll be driving down for the game from west Palm Beach that day. Any assistance, info you all can provide would be much appreciated.
Parking, tailgates, etc. Thanks in advance
I think UM now offers a $20 tailgate or something like it if you don’t have plans.

Try and get a spot inside the main gates not across the street.

I’d think we will have all the booths open inside the stadium so look around because there are some unique offerings.

Advertisement
I'm bringing my fam to Hardrock for our first time vs VT! We'll be driving down for the game from west Palm Beach that day. Any assistance, info you all can provide would be much appreciated.

It’s a great time. After moving away from Florida I hadn’t been to a home game since the Orange Bowl was torn down (I had gone to some road games though). Took the whole family in 2017 to see VT. It was so loud there it seemed like it had to be fake and they were pumping in sound.

Advertisement
I don't get down to games very often either. Take the turnpike and follow the signs. My last trip the orange parking pass was close enough to the stadium to make it easy and getting back to the turnpike was simple.

Advertisement
I take it you have tickets to the game already? Regarding parking, cash parking is in the yellow lots across the street from the stadium on the east, south, and west sides. Since you are coming south on the Turnpike, you'll probably be parked in the east side. Tailgating is okay there, but it's pretty tight. Probably better if you buy a parking pass for one of the interior lots on Stubhub, Seatgeek, or one of the other ticket sellers, if you don't mind spending a bit more. Tailgating is much better there IMO.

Advertisement
Homie, I've been on this site longer than you. Sandman was my callsign in the military. No explanation needed other than that.
Canes fan for life.

Turnpike down. Get an Orange Parking pass (easy on and off the turnpike). Find @Hegemon. He’ll be the one making breakfast burritos, even for the night game.

Well. Two out of three ain’t bad…

😎

There is a Fan Zone. There is a food truck or two there and alcohol.

See you there.

Advertisement
Back