First Nole/Gator Commit to Flip to Us?

Hey @nickster, you need to go into this thread and educate them too. Maybe even some of the sports writers. They're under the impression they can flip recruits before the end of the season.

Advertisement
For Sol Thomas, I don't trust FSU evals when it comes to OL's.

For Moore, I don't think he's that's good.

For VB3, I think he's pretty average.
@Memnon El who you got higher on the board at WR?

Far as Thomas, how hard Mario and Mirabel pursue will tell us what we need to know…

@Memnon El who you got higher on the board at WR?

Far as Thomas, how hard Mario and Mirabel pursue will tell us what we need to know…
When you say "on the board", are you talking about among the WR's that we're recruiting, or who I think is better in general?

Advertisement
I think our play on the field was a real eye opener for DJ. With the way we emphasize OL and the WRs we have, I think we get him if that's who we target (can't see him staying at UF after this abortion of a season). It's going to be interesting to see which QBs are in the portal this coming off season
arnold schwarzenegger no chance GIF

Felonius Mark let me educate you about me. First of all I'm a diehard Canes fan for 42 years. Been to three National Championship games, was a season tickey holder for 33 years, and have personally met Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, and Howard Schnellenberger. I also had season tickets a number of years for the basketball team. I have been to Doak Campbell Stadium in excess of 13 times and my son went to UF and been to the swamp well over 15 times. Been priveledged to attend every wide left and wide right games. I AM DIEHARD UM CANES FAN MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. I just have a **** of a lot more experience then you along with a boatlaod more wisdom. We have played one game and that's it. Talk to me at the end of the season and then I'm sure we can flip some prospects. Your comments sound like a little kid who just came out of his diapers!
Ok so you’re old. You’ve seen plenty of football. Doesn’t mean posters can’t talk flips after destroying one of the programs we are recruiting against. And since you know so much about the game you for sure know that UF is about to lose 7-8 games and FSU is 0-2. So the topic isn’t ridiculous. I get the one game at a time thought. But it’s a message board for a reason.

Advertisement
Well the first I can't answer, because I'm not sure who we're actually recruiting.

But the latter:
- Dakorien Moore
- Jerome Myles
- Caleb Cunningham
- Ferzell Shepard
- Andrew Marsh
- Malik Clark
- Tanook Hines
- Quanell X Jr
- Isaiah Mozee
Hines doesnt make much sense to me.

I distinctly remember us offering relatively early and seemed like thats it. Never even a mention again. (Likely too fast, i know🥲)

edit: just looked it up, 3rd offer overall. 1st P4 offer.
Daylon Singleton who @01Canes brought up same thing.

I know we're hoping for the tide to turn with some of these WRs i guess we're after but man... multitude options out there.

Advertisement
Felonius Mark let me educate you about me. First of all I'm a diehard Canes fan for 42 years. Been to three National Championship games, was a season tickey holder for 33 years, and have personally met Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, and Howard Schnellenberger. I also had season tickets a number of years for the basketball team. I have been to Doak Campbell Stadium in excess of 13 times and my son went to UF and been to the swamp well over 15 times. Been priveledged to attend every wide left and wide right games. I AM DIEHARD UM CANES FAN MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. I just have a **** of a lot more experience then you along with a boatlaod more wisdom. We have played one game and that's it. Talk to me at the end of the season and then I'm sure we can flip some prospects. Your comments sound like a little kid who just came out of his diapers!
You're an energy vampire and people should avoid you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back