First Nole/Gator Commit to Flip to Us?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here are the better Gaytor commits... I would say first to flip is Trey Brown, but keep an eye on Moore, with Hanks potentially flipping later in cycle.

1725392589821.png

Advertisement
You guys are really too funny. We have played ONE GAME. I repeat we have played one game.
And we're the only one with a win.
And we're the only one ranked.
And we're the only one not being clowned on national media.
And Mario has a history of getting flips.

I'm sorry your team already has a loss though. Or two.

And we're the only one with a win.
And we're the only one ranked.
And we're the only one not being clowned on national media.
And Mario has a history of getting flips.

I'm sorry your team already has a loss though. Or two.
Felonius Mark let me educate you about me. First of all I'm a diehard Canes fan for 42 years. Been to three National Championship games, was a season tickey holder for 33 years, and have personally met Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, and Howard Schnellenberger. I also had season tickets a number of years for the basketball team. I have been to Doak Campbell Stadium in excess of 13 times and my son went to UF and been to the swamp well over 15 times. Been priveledged to attend every wide left and wide right games. I AM DIEHARD UM CANES FAN MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. I just have a **** of a lot more experience then you along with a boatlaod more wisdom. We have played one game and that's it. Talk to me at the end of the season and then I'm sure we can flip some prospects. Your comments sound like a little kid who just came out of his diapers!

Advertisement
Felonius Mark let me educate you about me. First of all I'm a diehard Canes fan for 42 years. Been to three National Championship games, was a season tickey holder for 33 years, and have personally met Jimmy Johnson, Dennis Erickson, and Howard Schnellenberger. I also had season tickets a number of years for the basketball team. I have been to Doak Campbell Stadium in excess of 13 times and my son went to UF and been to the swamp well over 15 times. Been priveledged to attend every wide left and wide right games. I AM DIEHARD UM CANES FAN MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. I just have a **** of a lot more experience then you along with a boatlaod more wisdom. We have played one game and that's it. Talk to me at the end of the season and then I'm sure we can flip some prospects. Your comments sound like a little kid who just came out of his diapers!
Let me educate you...this is a MESSAGE Board, and as such we get to speculate all we want, when we want. The fact is the Gators have had 2 losing seasons under Napier and will absolutely have a losing season this year. FSU looks like dog****, and we know Norvell can't recruit HS very well.

I get being upset at being called out for not being a Cane fan and it sounds like you've been an awesome supporter of UM athletics. Myself, I've been a Canes fan for 39 years, been to 2 NC games, 2 of the wide left/right games, was a season ticket holder for 2 years I lived in FL, flew over 9,600 miles roundtrip to watch the Canes get obliterated in the OB 48-0, etc, all while serving in the military for 26+ years. See, we both can play this game...

I find it ironic you took offense to his comments, but then proceeded say, "Your comments sound like a little kid who just came out of his diapers!" Now who sounds like the little kid again? Have a good day

I AM DIEHARD UM CANES FAN MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. I just have a **** of a lot more experience then you along with a boatlaod more wisdom. We have played one game and that's it. Talk to me at the end of the season and then I'm sure we can flip some prospects. Your comments sound like a little kid who just came out of his diapers!
Nah

Advertisement
Back