First game of the season and I'm a little nervous..

Advertisement
We MTE5NTU2MzE2MDAzNzk2NDkx.webp

Advertisement
If this isn't a rout I think we made a huge mistake in hiring Richt.

And before somebody cites Saban's La Monroe loss let me point out that this FAMU team is far worse than the La Monroe team Saban lost to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm nervous too...but for a different reason...seeing Shaq coming thru the Smoke...

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Come on son. Of course we're going to win and we will win easily. What we need to be looking is at the discipline of this team. Are we missing tackles. Are out of position on plays? Stupid penalties. Most importantly is the effort. Richt needs to keep his foot on the gas until the end This team needs to learn how to finish opponents. We don't need Kayaa in the game late in the fourth quarter but the backups and freshmen playing we need to keep it aggressive. That has been an issue here since the days of Coker. Last year's Nebraska game being a prime example. We let them back into the game because Golden wanted to sit on a lead. No apologies and no let up, even if it ends up being 73-10.

56-7 is my prediction. I'm so excited, been up since 4:40 AM and can't sleep. A few buddies of mine are leaving at noon and driving down to the game. Can't wait to see CMR's new offense and the renovated Hard Rock Stadium.

Advertisement
Back