First game of the season and I'm a little nervous..

407cane

All-ACC
Someone tell me we will roll

**not my job but DAMNIT IF I DIDN'T DO IT , WHO WOULD!?

Advertisement
wii.webp

sushi.webp

We will win by double digits, but we might not be impressive. Regardless, unless we lose, the outcome of this game will not have reliable predictive value going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We will win by double digits, but we might not be impressive. Regardless, unless we loss, the outcome of this game will not have reliable predictive value going forward.

I'm just nervous that we won't be pulling the starters by the middle of the 2nd quarter...But I think... We...

700-Backerbrotchen.webp

We will win by double digits, but we might not be impressive. Regardless, unless we loss, the outcome of this game will not have reliable predictive value going forward.

I'm just nervous that we won't be pulling the starters by the middle of the 2nd quarter...But I think... We...

View attachment 38092

This

Tired of seeing starters injured in the FAU and FAMU, BCC games. Didnt Morris get hurt in like the third qrt of FAU in 2014, and Coley was put on a stretcher in the 4th.

Advertisement
Someone tell me we will roll.

**not my job but DAMNIT IF I DIDN'T DO IT , WHO WOULD!?

We will dominate,no doubt.I am really excited to see the new,attacking,aggressive defense.I also am excited to see the offense with Richt calling the plays.It is the start of a new era in a new stadium with a impressive list of targets and recruits looking on.I wish that I could be there but work comes first right now.Canes are back,Canes will dominate ,and it should be fun to watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back