NFL Fins up!

Advertisement
That was an incredible come back!! On the road!!

First half Tua looked like,.... Tua, but Hill and Waddle are making Tua look serviceable. And the D did enough to slow Jackson in the fourth. 2- 0 baby!

Advertisement

First half Tua looked like,.... Tua, but Hill and Waddle are making Tua look serviceable. And the D did enough to slow Jackson in the fourth. 2- 0 baby!
Serviceable? Bro, he tied Marinoā€™s single game record. 4th highest passing yards in a single game too.

This comeback doesnā€™t happen without Tua. They finally put an OL and weapons around him and he looks who we wanted when we drafted him. Enjoy the ride.

Serviceable? Four hundred yards and 6 tds is serviceable? You can go ahead and admit it. Tua was elite in the 2nd half. Perfect even

I'm a fair-weather Phins fan but **** Baltimore.

306738887_690317839321474_7334635068036968093_n.jpg

Advertisement
Serviceable? Four hundred yards and 6 tds is serviceable? You can go ahead and admit it. Tua was elite in the 2nd half. Perfect even
Elite? Slow your roll, it was one half and it's a looooong season. Plus everyone's healthy now.

Hill is elite. He gets the double teams, which allows everyone else to feast on man coverage. If you watched, Hill had to slow down on a couple of Tua's throws. The good thing was Hill had the defender beat so bad he had time wait on the ball.

Next week will tell a lot.

Next week will be a big test for us with the Bills at home. I believe we've lost 7 in a row to them now and the last 3 times we played them it wasn't competitive. Defense has got to step it up and have a better performance than they did today but I feel better about our chances if we have to get into a shoot out with them.

Advertisement
Elite? Slow your roll, it was one half and it's a looooong season. Plus everyone's healthy now.

Hill is elite. He gets the double teams, which allows everyone else to feast on man coverage. If you watched, Hill had to slow down on a couple of Tua's throws. The good thing was Hill had the defender beat so bad he had time wait on the ball.

Next week will tell a lot.
Read what I wrote again

You called Tua elite after one half of the second game of the year , lol. Why do I need to read that again
Because you canā€™t read. I said ā€œTua was elite in the 2nd halfā€. Meaning, in the 3rd and 4th quarters, Tua played the QB position at an elite levelā€¦

Which he did.

Advertisement
Serviceable? Bro, he tied Marinoā€™s single game record. 4th highest passing yards in a single game too.

This comeback doesnā€™t happen without Tua. They finally put an OL and weapons around him and he looks who we wanted when we drafted him. Enjoy the ride.
Please don't mention Tua's name in the same sentence with Marino ever again.

Please don't mention Tua's name in the same sentence with Marino ever again.
Tua canā€™t currently, nor will he ever, make a pimple on Marinoā€™s back side. Tua has shown he has to have elite WRā€™s to be successful. Marino had the Markā€™s brothers but his arm talent made all around him look like All Proā€™s.

Tua canā€™t currently, nor will he ever, make a pimple on Marinoā€™s back side. Tua has shown he has to have elite WRā€™s to be successful. Marino had the Markā€™s brothers but his arm talent made all around him look like All Proā€™s.
Even Griese had a stronger arm.

Advertisement
Back