Favorite Current Canes?

Mike James is my favorite by far! Here's why:

At the time of Mike James' recruitment the Canes already had a commitment from Bryce Brown, who was being billed both locally and nationally as if he were the 2nd coming of Hershall Walker. Knowing full-well that Bryce was commited, Mike James had no problem commiting to UM. Then when Lamar Miller got qualified and was able to commit, it was bryce brown who *****ed out. Mike James OTOH welcomed the competition.

Thru it all, even after dealing with the sudden loss of his mom, Mike James has been an ideal student-athlete. How the **** can you not luv that??

Advertisement

At the time of Mike James' recruitment the Canes already had a commitment from Bryce Brown, who was being billed both locally and nationally as if he were the 2nd coming of Hershall Walker. Knowing full-well that Bryce was commited, Mike James had no problem commiting to UM. Then when Lamar Miller got qualified and was able to commit, it was bryce brown who ****ed out. Mike James OTOH welcomed the competition.

Thru it all, even after dealing with the sudden loss of his mom, Mike James has been an ideal student-athlete. How the **** can you not luv that??

there was a rumor that shannon's staff cooled on bryce after mike james impressed during spring practice as an early enrollee ... any truth to that?

At the time of Mike James' recruitment the Canes already had a commitment from Bryce Brown, who was being billed both locally and nationally as if he were the 2nd coming of Hershall Walker. Knowing full-well that Bryce was commited, Mike James had no problem commiting to UM. Then when Lamar Miller got qualified and was able to commit, it was bryce brown who ****ed out. Mike James OTOH welcomed the competition.

there was a rumor that shannon's staff cooled on bryce after mike james impressed during spring practice as an early enrollee ... any truth to that?

My understanding was that bryce came to miami for an unofficial visit shortly after Lamar Miller commited. He went to see Miller play a HS game. After that bryce brown started running his mouth about other visits, etc. Shannon and staff eventually got fed up with his nonsense and they parted ways.

Advertisement
LOL at Duke being a favorite Cane and dude hasn't taken a snap. Good indication of just hot much work this team needs.

Advertisement
Back