Expecting Big things from these 2 this year

not expecting much from both of them. It wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers starts the season and Bush by mid year takes the other spot.

Also RRA should have been a LB but Shannon thought he could be the next Sean Taylor. Dude should get back his #26.

Bush is a corner. Also, Ray Ray doesn't have the frame to put on weight and be a 235 LB. He's best suited for play around the LOS as a hybrid player.

Maybe I'm wrong but didnt Bush say a couple of week ago he was coming in as a S.

RRA is listed as 6'4" 215. I think in his freshmen year if he was a LB. He would have worked at gaining weight needed to play LB. Like Thurston Armbrister is doing now to be able to play LB.

Advertisement
I have never been sold on Armstrong, but I think it was a good sign that Golden was praising Ray Ray in the press for putting in the work this offseason - especially after the year full of fail on and off the field that RRA had just given us. I hope it translates to the field because we need him to hold it down.

I agree that Telemaque is just meh back there and I think "adequate" was the perfect word.

Obviously the experience factor is going to be helpful. On a squad that is really young, it is nice to know that we have some upperclassmen anchoring the defensive backfield, even if they haven't shown the ball skills of our past greats.

This. Didn't RayRay show improvement in his tackling last year?

not expecting much from both of them. It wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers starts the season and Bush by mid year takes the other spot.

Also RRA should have been a LB but Shannon thought he could be the next Sean Taylor. Dude should get back his #26.

Bush is a corner. Also, Ray Ray doesn't have the frame to put on weight and be a 235 LB. He's best suited for play around the LOS as a hybrid player.

Maybe I'm wrong but didnt Bush say a couple of week ago he was coming in as a S.

RRA is listed as 6'4" 215. I think in his freshmen year if he was a LB. He would have worked at gaining weight needed to play LB. Like Thurston Armbrister is doing now to be able to play LB.
bush will be playing saftey this year

Advertisement
Hope they put it together. They both have a ton of experience and have all summer to get faster. I think they'll ball out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back