Braxton
Mullins
DeeJay
Cager
Harley
Njoku

Listed in terms of playmaking ability

If we can't go 5 wide with those WR, Pastor Richt has failed us

Longer term. I think Cager, if healthy, can fill the big wide receiver role. Evidence has more speed. I'm still not convinced he won't grow into a Bucky Hodges type of TE.

Jeff Thomas is a human highlight reel ready to unfold.

this. Cager should be the go to red zone threat over njoku - at least for this season

Advertisement
Don't listen to all the framers OP I also have a lot of confidence in evidence I believe he will have more of an impact here than David when he develops a little more physically the sky is the limit for what he can do. I imagine him as a matchup nightmare on the outside in a few years

Does anyone have a highlight clip of Evidence Njoku? I dont remember seeing one.

I have Jeff Thomas immediately making a name for himself as one of the most explosive players in the country this season. I think he has the talent to surpass Ahmmon Richards as the best WR on the team.
Njoku may have a great Cane career, but Thomas and Richards have already shown what
they can do.I'll go with them.

I'm assuming his position role will be similar to Cager and maybe even Langam (who has supposedly improved). So I wouldn't pencil him in as a first year contributor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back