ESPN+: Top 25 QB situations for next 3 years

Advertisement
P.S. LMAO at Georgia and Texas A&M having a better QB position than us.

Pump them full of truth serum and ask Dumbo or Korchy If they would trade TVD heads up for any QB on their roster right now and see what they answer.
Korchy would answer he only wants Ryan Rizk and he’s willing to trade a package deal of Brock Vandergriff and Gunner Stockton straight up for him

That’s just TVD tho. It’s a whole room. I’ll take Weigman over everybody we got outside TVD. Then they have two other guys with experience it’s not unfair imo. TVD is the reason we’re ranked so high in the first place

In today’s environment your starter is basically “the room” isn’t it?

Projecting forward three years takes a huge amount of wishful thinking.

Advertisement
Watch, he only played 2 games and he's in the SEC. Say what you want but Jimbo get QBs to the Pros. Haynes is a monster like Johnny football was
By "Jimbo gets QBs to the Pros" you mean Jameis Winston, right? Because Deandre Francois, James Blackmon, Kellen Mond and Zach Caldata aren't exactly tearing up the league.

By "Jimbo gets QBs to the Pros" you mean Jameis Winston, right? Because Deandre Francois, James Blackmon, Kellen Mond and Zach Caldata aren't exactly tearing up the league.
Are you forgetting the trash before that he got drafted in early rds. I'm not a FSU fan at all but he produce NFL QBs. Mond got drafted in a good spot Francois was a trainwreck. Zach and Blackmon were classic back ups. Jimbo and what QB he chose will excel. TVD is awesome but is his QB coach notable

"Miami has excellent insurance behind Van Dyke, at least for now ..."

They just seem convinced Garcia will transfer. Smh.. what a joke.
That goes to show how much they think of Jake Garcia if we are being honest. If took us to put some money on the table (2 year NIL deal) for him to stick around so that also shows how much we think of him too.

You get Jake to stick around for 2023 (assuming TVD does what we think he will do and ends up a first round pick) and we are seriously talking CFP appearance with the talent we might have coming back and coming in as well. (top 5 recruiting class?)

Advertisement
Even if you want to play the "potential" game, it's tough to beat out Garcia and Brown in that department.
This. Jake was a top 10 QB when he came out and Jacurri has probably the most top end potential of any QB in his class. That QB room we have his pretty legit.

Are you forgetting the trash before that he got drafted in early rds. I'm not a FSU fan at all but he produce NFL QBs. Mond got drafted in a good spot Francois was a trainwreck. Zach and Blackmon were classic back ups. Jimbo and what QB he chose will excel. TVD is awesome but is his QB coach notable
Look Jimbo gets respect for leading FSU to a national title and then singlehandidly sinking that whole program and leaving it in ashes but lets calm down on all the QB whisperer talk. Hes no QB guru. Relax.

But you know what...I am willing to give him another shot with Max Johnson. No excuses anymore. Hes got a QB now. Lets see what he can do with him.

Laugh if you want. Cry later
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Look Jimbo gets respect for leading FSU to a national title and then singlehandidly sinking that whole program and leaving it in ashes but lets calm down on all the QB whisperer talk. Hes no QB guru. Relax.

But you know what...I am willing to give him another shot with Max Johnson. No excuses anymore. Hes got a QB now. Lets see what he can do with him.
Max is garbage, he has two horses from Tx

Let me clarify that I love TVD but I think his supporting cast will not benefit him as a luxury others on the list have. Miami at heart but i was given a free ride to the later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back