Espn mock draft

I understand the decision making aspect. He has to be better. However, I have seen Coach Sanders son make some bad decisions also. I watch their games because I am rooting against them. Milroe, Howard, and Beck have made some bone head decisions also.

That being said, with his arm strength and whatever it is with this guy's calmness, Ward would be my guy. I don't remember seeing anything like it in 40 years watching football. My wife, who watches the games, even said a building could be falling around him and he would come out unscathed.

Then throws a perfect ball and tells the whomever we are playing to f*&^ off going back to the huddle or sideline. Lucky to have him. I am a Dolphins fan unfortunately today. I will change once Ward is drafted to a team.
I tried a tank for Cam but the fins will do what they frequently do. Win enough to not get a top guy. Not win enough to be relevant.

Advertisement
I understand the decision making aspect. He has to be better. However, I have seen Coach Sanders son make some bad decisions also. I watch their games because I am rooting against them. Milroe, Howard, and Beck have made some bone head decisions also.

That being said, with his arm strength and whatever it is with this guy's calmness, Ward would be my guy. I don't remember seeing anything like it in 40 years watching football. My wife, who watches the games, even said a building could be falling around him and he would come out unscathed.

Then throws a perfect ball and tells the whomever we are playing to f*&^ off going back to the huddle or sideline. Lucky to have him. I am a Dolphins fan unfortunately today. I will change once Ward is drafted to a team.
Im with you....as long as Grier is in charge we aint gonna do squat, that guy is a bonehead

I tried a tank for Cam but the fins will do what they frequently do. Win enough to not get a top guy. Not win enough to be relevant.
Laughed out loud. Everyone says I am a broken record about what you said. It's true. Dolphins get to 6 or 7 wins and we draft a Center or a nickel back.

But honestly, do you think we would draft a top guy if we had a top 3 pick? We had that a couple of times and we drafted a former wide receiver turned QB at Texas A&M and then we drafted Tua. I think Tua is a tough dude, he just doesn't have the body to be a NFL QB

Browns taking Sanders is amazingly funny to me. A QB drafted high by that franchise is a kiss of death to their career.

I get what you're saying and all, but I think we're all too grown to really be rooting against people.
I hope they all find a good situation.

But I bet dumb *** Dallas would trade up for Shedeur.

I want people to have the day they deserve, take that *** you will, just me.
" I think we're all too grown to really be rooting against people"----- right there's where the wheels fell off your argument

Advertisement
I get what you're saying and all, but I think we're all too grown to really be rooting against people.
I hope they all find a good situation.

But I bet dumb *** Dallas would trade up for Shedeur.

I want people to have the day they deserve, take that *** you will, just me.
Dumbass Dallas just gave that fraud Dak 240M after giving that fraud 160M
400M for a Guy whose won 2 wild card games in his career and can’t beat good teams!

They should have never signed that **** to another extension

I would like to think Carolina would go qb as well at 3. Dalton is not a long term solution and they’ve given up on young.

400M for a Guy whose won 2 wild card games in his career and can’t beat good teams!

Jerry Jones.
Just saying.
🤷🏿‍♂️
" I think we're all too grown to really be rooting against people"----- right there's where the wheels fell off your argument
Cool story, bro

Advertisement

I’m no Dallas fan by any stretch. I actually like seeing them lose and enjoy watching their fans eat crow year in and year out.

With that said Dak is not their problem. I wouldn’t put him in the top 3 reasons why they crash and burn every year.

I’m no Dallas fan by any stretch. I actually like seeing them lose and enjoy watching their fans eat crow year in and year out.

With that said Dak is not their problem. I wouldn’t put him in the top 3 reasons why they crash and burn every year.

Top 3 reasons:

1. Jerry
2. Mother****ing
3. Jones

Advertisement
They have Shemar Stewart at #19. I thought he was returning and transferring here next year
They also said that SF will be looking for a guy to pressure the QB at the same time acknowledging that Shemar has 4 1/2 sacks for his career. So yeah.

I remember Cam projected as a day 2 pick if he went into draft last year. If this holds up, what a great story for him and Miami for future QBs looking to improve their draft status

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back