Espn mock draft

Advertisement
I understand the decision making aspect. He has to be better. However, I have seen Coach Sanders son make some bad decisions also. I watch their games because I am rooting against them. Milroe, Howard, and Beck have made some bone head decisions also.

That being said, with his arm strength and whatever it is with this guy's calmness, Ward would be my guy. I don't remember seeing anything like it in 40 years watching football. My wife, who watches the games, even said a building could be falling around him and he would come out unscathed.

Then throws a perfect ball and tells the whomever we are playing to f*&^ off going back to the huddle or sideline. Lucky to have him. I am a Dolphins fan unfortunately today. I will change once Ward is drafted to a team.

If that mock draft were to shake out, the Saint would get a steal at #12 with Arizona WR. Still in disbelief that Shaduer is a #1 pick.

Advertisement
Also, I will come back to this post in January of 2025. The first round doesn't have Quinn Ewers in it. Look for him to come back next year to improve his draft stock.

He will transfer to the Hurricanes and become a top 5 pick. If the guy is healthy, he is a top 5 pick. I am calling it now.

Advertisement
If that mock draft were to shake out, the Saint would get a steal at #12 with Arizona WR. Still in disbelief that Shaduer is a #1 pick.
Cam is better than him in every statistical category and plays out of getting sacked better than anyone in the country yet they have Shruddle in front of him. It shows the bias is real.

Cam is an Alpha and Shruddle is a pup. All you have to do is watch that video where Cam is just ragging on him.

Advertisement
Sanders and Milroe are the two I’d stay the career away from.

Beck has stretches where you go wow that’s the 5 star. Then stretches where you wonder what goes through his mind.

Advertisement
I understand the decision making aspect. He has to be better. However, I have seen Coach Sanders son make some bad decisions also. I watch their games because I am rooting against them. Milroe, Howard, and Beck have made some bone head decisions also.

That being said, with his arm strength and whatever it is with this guy's calmness, Ward would be my guy. I don't remember seeing anything like it in 40 years watching football. My wife, who watches the games, even said a building could be falling around him and he would come out unscathed.

Then throws a perfect ball and tells the whomever we are playing to f*&^ off going back to the huddle or sideline. Lucky to have him. I am a Dolphins fan unfortunately today. I will change once Ward is drafted to a team.
I get what you're saying and all, but I think we're all too grown to really be rooting against people.
I hope they all find a good situation.

But I bet dumb *** Dallas would trade up for Shedeur.

I want people to have the day they deserve, take that *** you will, just me.

Sanders and Milroe are the two I’d stay the career away from.

Beck has stretches where you go wow that’s the 5 star. Then stretches where you wonder what goes through his mind.

I agree, but a lot of teams are desperate for QB's, look at last year.

Cleveland is projected to waste a #1 pick on Coach Sander's son.
Travis Hunter is 2nd
Cam Ward goes to the Raiders with the 4th pick.
my idea of a perfect nightmare for Ward, lousy franchise, lousy OC look at what Getsy did with J.Fields. with QB's who get drafted i always hope they land with good organizations. look at Washington under new ownership and hiring of Kingsbury has done for McDaniels ! conversely Drake Maye going to Patriots who have no talent on team and seem to be looking for a new direction.
hope this draft is dead wrong as i think Ward has plenty of talent but Raiders are career suicide

I get what you're saying and all, but I think we're all too grown to really be rooting against people.
I hope they all find a good situation.

But I bet dumb *** Dallas would trade up for Shedeur.

I want people to have the day they deserve, take that *** you will, just me.
You're probably right. I shouldn't take my dislike of his dad out on him.

Advertisement
Back