ESPN - Lunardi

I just saw Lunardi on ESPN live....Canes are in according to him
He specifically said that there are 2 slots open that are occupied by Wake Forest and Xavier... with 5 bubble teams trying to get those 2 spots.

It was 3 slots but Indiana winning today put them in.

I want us winning the ACC....put us at 6 seed

Advertisement
Ranking conferences is a totally absurd. Inter league play is mostly all at the beginning of the season. Teams progress or degress as the season
continues. Players out at the beginning of the year become healty, and others get hurt during the course of the year. Teams themselves improve
more so than others, and some remain about the same. Some may even take a step backwards. There is no way of knowing that Wake, Virg, and VT
might be 3rd or 4th, maybe higher, in another conference at year end. In fact I would be willing to bet that in some of the auto bid conferences they
might be league champs.

He specifically said that there are 2 slots open that are occupied by Wake Forest and Xavier... with 5 bubble teams trying to get those 2 spots.

That makes me feel a lot better after seeing Miami slide down onto the bubble after yesterday's win... So he specifically said Miami is good regardless of the outcome tonight?

Did he specifically say Miami is a lock?

The only thing that worries me at this point is if there are a lot of bid stealers. There are a few every year.

Advertisement
Lunardi just talked and said Miami is a tournament team..and he was discussing that Dayton may be a possible in bc they beat tournament teams Kansas and Miami.

They also mentioned he was 68 for 68 last year on his predictions of teams...off with a few seeds but all the correct teams.

Lunardi just talked and said Miami is a tournament team..and he was discussing that Dayton may be a possible in bc they beat tournament teams Kansas and Miami.

They also mentioned he was 68 for 68 last year on his predictions of teams...off with a few seeds but all the correct teams.
His latest bracket from this morning has us still on the 10 line

New Lunardi and Palm brackets are out. Both have us as a 10 seed.

Lunardi has us playing Ohio state/auburn.
Palm has us playing Boise State/Purdue.

Give me Palm’s draw, please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back