ESPN College Football Final showed Cam Ward pointing and telling USF defenders we're running it right here on Martinez's goal line TD.

MasterBlaster

Recruit
Cam Ward was jawing with a USF DT pointing and telling him we're running it right here between the center and guard and you're not going to stop it, it was great. I've tried to find it on YouTube and can't find any video of it, if somebody finds it, please post.

Ward exudes extreme confidence, processes everything so quickly and is so elusive in the pocket that he is **** near impossible to defend. He is making this whole offense click on all cylinders. He continues to spread the ball around and has this whole team playing unselfish football. Ward is a generational QB and has us looking unbeatable.

This team is special, if we can tighten up in the secondary, we can make it to the finals and win a championship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Posted this in another thread. But..

serious cat GIF

Advertisement
When I first saw the clip I thought it deserved its own thread. But tbh, I couldn't believe it was real. His confidence is incredible. Dude's a monster.
College Football Final showed a different view from the end zone behind the defender and closeup. You could see Ward talking to defender and pointing and the defender nodding his head as to say go for it. That's old school Cane football, the whole team is showing it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back