Ereck Flowers

Flowers showed today that he gives up nothing to Seantrel as a prospect. He's all you could want physically, and way better mentally. Give Flowers a bit more experience and look out. Kid could be the best OT ever to come from Miami. I have no hesitation in predicting Flowers has a better career at UM and in the NFL than Henderson.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Advertisement
He had an exceptional game for a Freshman. He got lost on a couple of blitzes, but better now than in the middle of the season. He's ****ing dominant at the point of attack. I would be surprised if he lost his job.

That right side of the OLine is something to behold. I'd run counters that way with the LG pulling pretty much the entire day.

He already lost his job. Henderson will receive the most snaps in the KSU game taking over the starting spot. We really need Henderson. Flowers did good for a freshman but he is no Henderson

Link me, please.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro

Golden: Ereck Flowers graded out over 90 percent vs. #BC #UM

:eekeyes:

Seantrel is too good to sit on the bench. I'm all for Flowers remaining the starter but perhaps we could use Seantrel as a 6th lineman or have him rotate with Bunche and Flowers.

Advertisement
He had an exceptional game for a Freshman. He got lost on a couple of blitzes, but better now than in the middle of the season. He's ****ing dominant at the point of attack. I would be surprised if he lost his job.

That right side of the OLine is something to behold. I'd run counters that way with the LG pulling pretty much the entire day.

He already lost his job. Henderson will receive the most snaps in the KSU game taking over the starting spot. We really need Henderson. Flowers did good for a freshman but he is no Henderson

Link me, please.

Great for him but Tackle is the easiest position to get graded on. Didn't Seantrel get graded out on a perfect score his first college game?

Seantrel is too good to sit on the bench. I'm all for Flowers remaining the starter but perhaps we could use Seantrel as a 6th lineman or have him rotate with Bunche and Flowers.

Depends where he is at physically and mentally. None of us know that answer.

Flowers showed today that he gives up nothing to Seantrel as a prospect. He's all you could want physically, and way better mentally. Give Flowers a bit more experience and look out. Kid could be the best OT ever to come from Miami. I have no hesitation in predicting Flowers has a better career at UM and in the NFL than Henderson.

Agreed, he had himself a very good first game, on the road no less.

Advertisement
Could Henderson play G, I don't see him taking a job from Bunche or Flowers? On that note both G played really well yesterday as well, and I felt McDermott was a big time upgrade over Horn.

Link me, please.

Great for him but Tackle is the easiest position to get graded on. Didn't Seantrel get graded out on a perfect score his first college game?
:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Im talking in terms of offensive lineman. Atleast that's the way it is for my highschool

Seantrel is leaving after this season.

Might as well let Flowers play as it's not like we're losing any significant quality of play.

And maybe the NEXT candyass who wants to play games will consider the plight of a man who had GREAT potential - but never could pull it all together.

Advertisement
I don't know why it seems like some of you guys don't want Henderson to start. Best player should, and will start. Competition breeds success. I'm gonna keep on saying that all season, competition breeds success. Henderson is going to push Bunche and The ******* of Highgarden and vice versa, this will only help the team. I don't care who starts because I know it's going to be the better player.

Let's be real and honest with ourselves. Who are we kidding? We all know Henderson is a NFL linemen and a coach would have to be a fool to allow him to rot on the bench*especially*on a team that went 6-6.When ready/Healthy Henderson will play. For our sake let't hope he is ready for the KSU game.

Al Golden is no dummy and understands that you have to take advantage of having talented offensive linemen such as a Henderson and Flowers because you don't receive that to often.Not having both Henderson and Flowers on the field would be tragic and simply unacceptable by Golden and Staff. I think Henderson moves to the LT position and will start by the BC game.Bottom line is they both need to be on the field.

All that talk about Henderson is not mentally tough is BS. Henderson played even when he needed back surgery and is now in excellent condition after losing weight. Miami can win the ACC and make a BCS bowl game. So sitting Henderson who is a NFL caliber Lineman is not an option.

Let's be real and honest with ourselves. Who are we kidding? We all know Henderson is a NFL linemen and a coach would have to be a fool to allow him to rot on the bench*especially*on a team that went 6-6.When ready/Healthy Henderson will play. For our sake let't hope he is ready for the KSU game.

Al Golden is no dummy and understands that you have to take advantage of having talented offensive linemen such as a Henderson and Flowers because you don't receive that to often.Not having both Henderson and Flowers on the field would be tragic and simply unacceptable by Golden and Staff. I think Henderson moves to the LT position and will start by the BC game.Bottom line is they both need to be on the field.

All that talk about Henderson is not mentally tough is BS. Henderson played even when he needed back surgery and is now in excellent condition after losing weight. Miami can win the ACC and make a BCS bowl game. So sitting Henderson who is a NFL caliber Lineman is not an option.

Bunche looked really good yesterday as well. SH is going to have to work his *** off to get his job back.

Having quality depth is not a problem. If Seantrel is healthy, he will play somewhere.

Advertisement
Back