Enough is enough

WHEN we lose to FIU. It’s happening. Weird stadium, coming off two loses. Butch will have those boys playing like savages. We’ll barely show up. Expect fake punts, fake FGs, onside kicks and every trick they have up their sleeve. 17-14 FIU. And that will be when we finally, after 16 years, truly hit rock bottom.
Agree Butch gonna have those kids pulling down goalposts after they beat us.

Advertisement
Cooney is a south ridge guy all the way which is why Featherstone (Wiggins) is playing 35-50 snaps and BH is playing 5-7
Yep. Playing favorites does nobody any favors. Should have told him to kick rocks when the rest of the Southridge guys went elsewhere. Mess of a program.

Yep. Playing favorites does nobody any favors. Should have told him to kick rocks when the rest of the Southridge guys went elsewhere. Mess of a program.

pope and wiggins are better than hightower. the stats speak for themselves. hightower has done **** in 2 years. wiggins was awful and barely played early on but made himself known and worked himself to get back into games. pope barely played and same result. he plays more now and has shown promise. hightower hasn't

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this Georgia Tech team is the worst team to ever play major conference football. There were some Temple teams from the old Big East that were close, but they atleast had players at every position. Georgia Tech is rag tag team trying to transition from triple option to whatever the f*ck they are doing

some of the kids have quit and checked out its so evident.

well Hightower couldn't catch the ball here so I guess miraculously he will catch it at asu

Wiggins couldn’t catch herpes at a ***** house & our coaches have been playing him the last 2 seasons. I don’t have the stats, but id be willing to bet Wiggins dropped more passes than Hightower here.

Advertisement
pope and wiggins are better than hightower. the stats speak for themselves. hightower has done **** in 2 years. wiggins was awful and barely played early on but made himself known and worked himself to get back into games. pope barely played and same result. he plays more now and has shown promise. hightower hasn't

I'm going to save this post and bring it back up when Pope gets the **** out of dodge too.

WHEN we lose to FIU. It’s happening. Weird stadium, coming off two loses. Butch will have those boys playing like savages. We’ll barely show up. Expect fake punts, fake FGs, onside kicks and every trick they have up their sleeve. 17-14 FIU. And that will be when we finally, after 16 years, truly hit rock bottom.
I know some of yall like to live in the 80s but ppl dont smoke crack anymore. FIU is terrible. Conference usa is beyond bad and they have 2 losses its literally one step up from the sun belt which is the worse conference in football. UM will not lose to FIU and I will bet any dollar amount u can think of. U havent watched them play if u think that

I'm going to save this post and bring it back up when Pope gets the **** out of dodge too.

ok u have inside info? popes getting playing time and has shown his promise. i hope he stays. i can tell you hope that every kid leaves UM so you can enjoy complaining how the coaching sucks when the next guy is hired. better hope everyone stays for the next coach to be successful.

Advertisement
Pin it.

I know some of yall like to live in the 80s but ppl dont smoke crack anymore. FIU is terrible. Conference usa is beyond bad and they have 2 losses its literally one step up from the sun belt which is the worse conference in football. UM will not lose to FIU and I will bet any dollar amount u can think of. U havent watched them play if u think that

Got need for you, we’re ******* terrible. Could easily be 1-6 with our only win coming against Bethune. If you don’t think losing to FIU is possible, then you haven’t watched us play.

What stats? 1) you need to play and get targets to put up stats at WR; 2) it’s not like Pope and Wiggins are lighting the world on fire; 3) it’s a relatively small sample size; 4) all three have had issues with drops.

Advertisement
Back