2025 Elijah Melendez Commits to Canes! (Decommits 8/31)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah Man.....Kid is 100 times better. Not even in the same Hemisphere
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It’ll be a roller coaster, but I think Miami holds on in the end.

All 4 of the 2025 kids committed are top shelf talent that will continue to rise thru the eval process.
Nickel gonna be a borderline 5* by the time it’s all said and done. Elijah May push for a 5* as well as many think he’s the best pure LB in the class.

Mario, win 10 f**king games next year and make your job easier!!

Advertisement

“DJ Pickett, Alvin Henderson, Zayden Walker. I’m going to recruit [TJ Alford] later. Jarquez Carter] the defensive lineman, [Trajen Odom]. I’m going to get everyone. I’m going to be the leader of this class. I want to play with dogs around me. I feel like I’m a dog and I committed. I want dogs around me too because I want to win a national championship. I feel like it’s bigger than where I’m going to school. I want to do everything I can for the school and win a natty.”

Advertisement

“DJ Pickett, Alvin Henderson, Zayden Walker. I’m going to recruit [TJ Alford] later. Jarquez Carter] the defensive lineman, [Trajen Odom]. I’m going to get everyone. I’m going to be the leader of this class. I want to play with dogs around me. I feel like I’m a dog and I committed. I want dogs around me too because I want to win a national championship. I feel like it’s bigger than where I’m going to school. I want to do everything I can for the school and win a natty.”

Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

Fave

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back