2025 Elijah Melendez Commits to Canes! (Decommits 8/31)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He needs to stay healthy and ball out. He only played in 3 or 4 games last year. a full season of film and he’ll leap into the top 100
Ok well this makes sense why he’s so underrated. Didn’t know he played only 3 games last year. He’s definitely a top 75 talent.

Advertisement
Auburn says he’s visiting for their big cat weekend this weekend

Dont Like It GIF by CBS

Get that $ kid. Love the kid as a prospect, but LB is one of the few spots I am not worried about when it comes to acquiring talent.

Win games.

Respectfully disagree. We’ve been so bad for so long at LB people forget how critical they can be to gluing together the entire defense. This kid can be all that. The Perrymans and Beasons lift that whole side of the ball. He can be that. Got to keep him in the class.

Advertisement
He's easily the Best LBer in Fl....Lol at this kid NOT being a Top 100 kid.
I think though the only reason is probably (imo that is) you can possibly take advantage of him in coverage. He seems like an old school linebacker but a beast regardless. If you run it he’s probably going to hurt you. They sleeping on him but I think it’s a fair take but he will have a chance to prove heads wrong. As a run stopper though he’s second to none especially the violence and the closing speed, A+ in those areas

It’s just a guess though maybe it’s that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back