Early Prediction Time W-L

Advertisement
Based on everything I've seen there isn't much reason for optimism. We have the skill set to lose every single game.

Advertisement
We’re completely unproven on offense and I believe our interior dlineman have to step up big time. With that, we’re going to kick the **** out of everyone

It’s very rare to go undefeated even if heavily favored in each game. If you have a 12 game season and are the 92% chance winner for each game, then you are still expected to get one loss. And we aren’t that heavy of a favorite on average even if we maximized our talent.

They still should have beaten everyone on the schedule. Lose or not they should have beaten everyone which is different than predicting 12-0. I didn't say what is likely to happen or the odds of something happening....its what should have happen. And that 92% does not take into account the schedule.

The fact that we have not maximized our talent is the problem.

9-3 ... impossible to determine by opponent due to inconsistency. Hope due to new offense coaching, QB and lessons learned.

Advertisement
Nice to see some of the green and orange glasses coming off.. I see a 9-3 or 8-4 record also

Advertisement
All the same reasons everyone thought this should have been at minimum a 9 win team is groundhogs day now, especially with the schedule.
We replaced Richt, Rosier, Feagles, got the best portal players available, etc.
I do have slightly more hope seeing as the OC actually runs the offense we've needed for at least a decade and the QB actually has successful experience (although lower level) along with a new kicker but I've been sold a bill of goods for nearly 20 years.
Should be minimum 10 wins but I don't have a clue what it will be. That said, less than 10 will be another FAIL.

If King, Roche, Lashlee, & these 13 EE’s bring some life & change the attitude in that locker room I don’t see a loss on the schedule. If it’s the same old same old we’ll be 8-4 7-5. Tough to say. Winning cures all.

Advertisement
Here’s the thing: IF we get past Temple and win at Sparty, you’ll know that this team is coming along. Depends on how the offense looks. A lot of this is On Lashlee.

And I think we beat FSU.

Advertisement
Back