Duke @ Miami -3.5

I agree on the 2012 team.

I don't, however, think Shane being sick cost us that Marquette game. It surely didn't help but we couldn't buy an outside shot that night and Marquette couldn't miss. That's the way the NCAAT is. You get the wrong team on the wrong night and you're done.
Shane wasn't as sharp as he usually was. Being sick as a dog didn't help matters. Maybe Shane is able to carry the load on an off night for Miami and get the Canes through. That's what elite college players can do, if they are healthy.

Advertisement
Shane wasn't as sharp as he usually was. Being sick as a dog didn't help matters. Maybe Shane is able to carry the load on an off night for Miami and get the Canes through. That's what elite college players can do, if they are healthy.
Larkin didn't even play that bad. It was guys like TMJ, Scott and Brown who had rough games. Brown was 2-12 and 1-8 from 3 off the bench. As a team we only had 8 turnovers. We did have a solid second half....if we just kept it within 5 by half then I think we win that game.

Dad was a Duke player so I’d assume they go there. Hopefully a mix of disappointing play, disappointing coaching, Miami making a run, and this shellacking can keep them in Miami
I wouldn’t make that assumption at all.

he lives in miami and his kids are miami as a city true and true (when he played w chicago, his family would be in the crowd wearing heat jerseys). college wise? diff story but id expect them to be huge duke fans
They didn't look too happy..

Advertisement
So ESPN showed Boozer and his kids at some point during the game last night does anyone know if we have any sort of chance with those kids ?
Is L even going to be the Coach by then? That's a long time from now, and Coach L isn't getting any younger.

Advertisement
Back