Duke Johnson Facebook status

Avery Scooter Johnson I'm been a Canes fans wen I was a lil boy once a canes fans always a canes fans me and my brother are still canes GO CANES!!!
4 hours ago · Like · 13

:rollcanes:

SMH... canes they were until they got that big bag of money put on the living room table and they were "guaex(sp) tigers!"

Advertisement
That comment from Johnson ****es me off. Not so much for him but the thing about his brother being a Cane still. Patrick Peterson/Johnson will never be a CANE. Go be a Tiger in that crap hole of a Louisiana town.

Advertisement
You guys are thinking of it wrong. All butthurt and missing the point. Peterson goes to LSU and still sees himself as a Cane. It doesnt matter if you think he's one. He thinks he is. That is a huge testament to the brand and it's following in So Fla. What other school would you ever hear that about?

His parents got alot of money to go to LSU. Dad got a house, job, and a sick ******* ride. Im sorry but you just dont turn that down. Going from living in some ****hole in pompano to a good life for the entire family in bum**** louisiana is still an upgrade

His parents got alot of money to go to LSU. Dad got a house, job, and a sick ****ing ride. Im sorry but you just dont turn that down. Going from living in some ****hole in pompano to a good life for the entire family in bum**** louisiana is still an upgrade

This. I'll never hold it against a kid for taking the $ and running, especially of they are from bad situations. Some of these schools are throwing alot of coin at top players.. The Johnsons/Petersons got a HUGE upgrade for letting their son spend 3 years in Baton Rouge

Last edited:
His parents got alot of money to go to LSU. Dad got a house, job, and a sick ****ing ride. Im sorry but you just dont turn that down. Going from living in some ****hole in pompano to a good life for the entire family in bum**** louisiana is still an upgrade

This. I'll never hold it against a kid for taking the $ and running, especially of they are from bad situations. Some of these schools are throwing alot of coin at top players.. The Johnsons/Petersons got a HUGE upgrade for letting their son spend 3 years in Baton Rouge

Lets not forget, the kid wasnt getting into Miami with a 13 on the ACT. LSU actually had someone take it for him in a location outside of SFL and BAM!!!! 22 the next time LULZ

Shannon couldnt manage that kind of operation. He would send in Potato to take it for him and the kid would have to repeat HS

Advertisement
Randy Shannon would of wasted this kids talents. He made the smart move to go to LSU. Having said that, they will never be Canes.

Randy Shannon would of wasted this kids talents. He made the smart move to go to LSU. Having said that, they will never be Canes.

Never

that fine fellow in your avatar will always be a cane.

the johnson/peterson family??

lol. wtf.

i wonder if golden saw this. i would love to see his reaction.

his reaction

53.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back