Duke Johnson Facebook status

TheU32

Freshman
Premium
Randy Johnson
I got a mgs from Tracy Howard Jr. Asking Am I putting work in....I said yea and he is doing the same.....so I have a question for all my 2012 class members ARE Y'ALL WORKING??? — with Tyriq McCord and 14 others.

Some of the guys commented...

Danny JetFusion Dillard Jr. **** yeah !
6 hours ago · Like · 31

Angelo Jeanlouis if i can change my last name to work i would cuz thts all i do and tracy and you should knw we all on the same page lol alday everyday
6 hours ago · Like · 53

Rayshawn Jenkins Bruh u kno we workin thts all canes kno how to do #dedicated
6 hours ago · Like · 49

Avery Scooter Johnson **** yea I am
6 hours ago · Like · 15

Jelani Hamilton Come to st.thomas for that real work
4 hours ago · Like · 16

Avery Scooter Johnson I'm been a Canes fans wen I was a lil boy once a canes fans always a canes fans me and my brother are still canes GO CANES!!!
4 hours ago · Like · 13

Tyriq McCord If Angelo last name work. Mines is GRIND bruh. Ball so hard in dis weight room i done left Doo-Doo stains on my bench 4real lol. **** gettin treal nxt year bruh G-****.
2 hours ago · Like · 9

Dwayne Hoilett Hey I'm down here right now gettin dis work in. Swasey gettin me right #GrindMode
2 hours ago · Like · 8

Advertisement
Advertisement
You almost feel bad for Duke because he has already hit such legendary status that its going to be difficult to ever live up to the billing.

However he has such a great attitude, class, and work ethic, he could leave here never starting a game and still be a fan favorite.

Couldnt think of a better kid to carry the flag for this class.

good to see them working and i looked at duke's FB wall and he's wicked funny. also someone shoulda told avery johnson to get the **** off the status.

Advertisement
I love McCord's response. I get after it at the gym, but I've never managed to leave Doo Doo stains

Advertisement
You almost feel bad for Duke because he has already hit such legendary status that its going to be difficult to ever live up to the billing.

However he has such a great attitude, class, and work ethic, he could leave here never starting a game and still be a fan favorite.

I agree, he's going have a lot of pressure but I think this is one kid where he will live up to it. He has that drive that you want in a player.

Advertisement

If Duke leads this guys and pushes them to be better, I don't care if he ever scores a TD.

I want championships. *I think these guys are going to win one.

Avery Scooter Johnson I'm been a Canes fans wen I was a lil boy once a canes fans always a canes fans me and my brother are still canes GO CANES!!!
4 hours ago · Like · 13

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Back