@Duke 9pm ESPN

In all of **** Vitale's rambling, did he say Miami had verbal commitments from Saddiq Bey and CJ Walker.
If true that would have made the team better but I still have to wonder why not fill those two available scholarships with grad transfers once they decided to go elsewhere?
Yeah he did. I remember Coach L saying on the radio that saddiq bey was ready to come here, but the FBI situation lead him to Villanova. But, hearing CJ Walker was coming hurts as well

Advertisement
What we've learned is that of all the many programs implicated in the FBI situation, the only one in the entire country negatively impacted in any tangible way was us. All these other programs continued going about their business. That's pretty amazing.

Soft shell crabs are the most vulnerable. That’s the danger of molting. We were transitioning from pretender to contender and got hit at just the wrong time.

And, unlike some other programs, L actually does not cheat. So buying back in was not an option.

*****, moan, whine, cry... but that’s the truth

Yeah he did. I remember Coach L saying on the radio that saddiq bey was ready to come here, but the FBI situation lead him to Villanova. But, hearing CJ Walker was coming hurts as well

Thanks. I wanted to be sure I was not hearing things. I understand the FBI defamation and slander of Miami hurt one or two recruiting class. I have never understood why the coaches didn't fill those scholarships with grad transfers to ensure you have 13 scholarship players. That is where I have been disappointed with the coaches, media and fans about the situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back