Tears Duck Tears

I need more duck tears. MOAR. Tell me again how he wasn't the guy and how he wasn't leaving and how Oregon was always a better destination even though their last 2 head coaches bolted for Florida. 🤣

Advertisement
Listening to a Ducks Twitter Space about their coaching search.

I'm so turned on right now. Bemoaning that Kelly is being interviewed and how they all want Kiffin.

Also DJ James has just entered the transfer portal.

Advertisement
I think Oregon better hope Chip wins immediately at Oregon with Mario's young Players and recruits. Cause if he can't win with them, I don't think any Oregon fans are expecting Chip to be able to recruit at even half the level Mario was for them.

Advertisement
I need more duck tears. MOAR. Tell me again how he wasn't the guy and how he wasn't leaving and how Oregon was always a better destination even though their last 2 head coaches bolted for Florida. 🤣
Did you see the quotes from his wife in the Barry Jackson article about they missed down here and vacation only in south Florida?

Funny a couple of weeks ago I remember reading they loved Eugene 😏

Oregon is literally falling apart at the seams…. Just goes to show you how much Cristobal meant to the program. They should be in decent shape if chip Kelly returns

Oregon is literally falling apart at the seams…. Just goes to show you how much Cristobal meant to the program. They should be in decent shape if chip Kelly returns
This happens when coaches leave..Oregon will be fine IMO unless usc gets it’s **** together..if chip is energized and ready to roll he’ll have better infrastructure (Due to Mario’s demands) then he did his 1st go around.

Advertisement
This happens when coaches leave..Oregon will be fine IMO unless usc gets it’s **** together..if chip is energized and ready to roll he’ll have better infrastructure (Due to Mario’s demands) then he did his 1st go around.

Oregon isn't going to be fine. Kelly is a horrible recruiter and is generally not a likeable guy. He caught cfb by surprise when he was at Oregon and defenses weren't ready for it. Now everyone runs up tempo, so teams now how to handle it. He was able to land a little bit of talent at UCLA because it's a school located in one of the most fertile recruiting areas in the country, plus USC was down. I think they will an 8-9 win team at best in a couple of years.

That first tweet on the first page is hilarious because Oregon will never have a Dynasty like the Canes. They will get no ESPN documentary like that.

1639118025435.gif

Advertisement
Oregon isn't going to be fine. Kelly is a horrible recruiter and is generally not a likeable guy. He caught cfb by surprise when he was at Oregon and defenses weren't ready for it. Now everyone runs up tempo, so teams now how to handle it. He was able to land a little bit of talent at UCLA because it's a school located in one of the most fertile recruiting areas in the country, plus USC was down. I think they will an 8-9 win team at best in a couple of years.
And for Oregon that’s fine Imo. If they are still getting 8-9 wins with chip there’s enough infrastructure and support there for a magical 10/11 win szn every couple cycles…That’s IF USC doesn’t have its **** together with Riley.

You might be drastically underselling what chip took over at UCLA. I agree that the CFB world had caught up with what chip ran. It’s not cutting edge anymore. Yet and still he has them at 36 ppg at UCLA. In fact that offers top 25 in most key categories. https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/team/ucla-bruins/stats

The defense is trash but u don’t expect chip to be elite there. Especially given their lack of talent

At UCLA Kelly took over absolute mess of a roster and situation..he just won 8 games this szn..from what he took over at UCLA that’s saying something. Chip was never dependent on Elite recruiting at Oregon. He’s a system and developmental guy. if he goes back he’s gunna benefit off the infrastructure Mario brought there from support to bottom. Chip Is a good coach man. I just don’t see him going there and then completely falling off the cliff..but if USC gets back to being what it’s supposed to be **** be in for a tough job

Blue blood programs don't fall apart all at once. For comparison, when Butch Davis left, we won a national championship the following year with Clappy... And our eventual decline to mediocrity took the better part of a decade, theirs took 48 hours

Advertisement
Back