Does anyone miss this?

Advertisement
I tried to be patient, I really did, but it was disgusting to watch our D play bend but don't break D over and over. The picture of our D in some bizarre prevent D on the goal line against GT was so telling. It was the single dumbest thing I have ever seen in a football game. Any number of us could have called a better defense in that situation.

Why in the world would Houston want that? It simply isn't logical.

Didn't you get the memo? It wasn't dorito's fault, it's just that he had a bunch of "me" guys to work with. Once he gets a group of team players you'll really see his defense shine. Sht, I bet Huston's D is in the top 110 this year, and that's just his first year.

I tried to be patient, I really did, but it was disgusting to watch our D play bend but don't break D over and over. The picture of our D in some bizarre prevent D on the goal line against GT was so telling. It was the single dumbest thing I have ever seen in a football game. Any number of us could have called a better defense in that situation.

Why in the world would Houston want that? It simply isn't logical.
They said he's going to run Todd Orlando's defense. Which I find crazy. He ran Goldens defense here and Orlandos defense there. He's literally never run his own defense yet he still gets DC jobs.

Advertisement
Blaming the wrong guy. Fat AG called that defense. D'Oh was his sidekick.

This is like claiming the parasite that crawled up your dck and set up shop isn't so bad because of the gangrene in your foot.

Or that your high cholesterol doesn't scare you because you have congestive heart failure

Doesn't matter that your left arm got chopped off because you're more concerned with your right arm having been torn off.

Advertisement
Obviously the problem is he's got his dozen pages on a ring. He should get them bound like a proper book, and his D will be right as rain.
I literally LOL'ed

Can't wait to watch Houston's defense get shredded..
like cheese. that guy should never ever be allowed within 100 yards of any youth, HS, college, NFL football field/team. **** keep him away from pickup back yard BBQ football game and off of any video or online games etc

arguing about which POS smelled worse is unproductive. Fact is both sucked *** and should never ever be allowed to coach anyone

This is like claiming the parasite that crawled up your dck and set up shop isn't so bad because of the gangrene in your foot.

Or that your high cholesterol doesn't scare you because you have congestive heart failure

Doesn't matter that your left arm got chopped off because you're more concerned with your right arm having been torn off.

these are gold

Advertisement
The f*cks he doing...Fumbling around with the activities schedule for the boys and girls club???

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I had a chance to sit down with Coach D'Onofrio for a couple hours and watch film with him. I can assure you that he's an excellent coach who knows defense. Guy's a defensive encyclopedia.

Bruh. This is like posting a pic of the fatty your boy hooked up with two months ago. Let the past be past.

I. Want. To. Forget.

Advertisement
Back