2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
And pass up a chance to grind up on him from behind while doing the pulp fiction and using his fake “Swamp People” accent??? Doubtful

Maybe LSU's HR Department got involved in putting a stop to the grinding.

Kelly seems to have skipped his dance appointments with two quarterbacks, Colin Hurley and Carter Smith...

1687355625845.png

Advertisement
yep. Arriving today to hang out around the program . Tomorrow morning he will work out with Jason Taylor to get a feel for his coaching style, etc. Surely won't hurt that it's Legends Camp.... I wonder who Mario will have on hand for him...

I hope JP is there. Need both the true legends and the recent risers.

I have to believe that after the workout he’s going to have a sit down with an NIL liaison. Can’t let this kid leave town without giving him the opportunity to sign.

Advertisement
View attachment 243272View attachment 243274
Tenn 247 on Franklin changing his LSU plans to come to Miami.
Interesting how this narrative has caught on, it’s almost like it’s been planned by the SEC to slow our momentum. We hadn’t “won” a single big battle at this time last year yet they keep spouting that crap to bash our NiL and recruiting.

yep. Arriving today to hang out around the program . Tomorrow morning he will work out with Jason Taylor to get a feel for his coaching style, etc. Surely won't hurt that it's Legends Camp.... I wonder who Mario will have on hand for him...
An individual workout with Jason Taylor is a fkn blessing.

Is Calais in town? 😂

Interesting how this narrative has caught on, it’s almost like it’s been planned by the SEC to slow our momentum. We hadn’t “won” a single big battle at this time last year yet they keep spouting that crap to bash our NiL and recruiting.

Here is what needs to be pointed out.

WE HAVEN'T LOST MANY BATTLES.

Meaning, we have hosted a TON of 4 and 5 stars over the last few weeks, and the vast majority of them are still uncommitted. And we encourage them to take their ALREADY-SCHEDULED Official Visits, to be sure. Unlike, say, THE GAYTOR.

Have we "won yet"? But we also haven't LOST YET, and that's the point that the SEC fanboys want to gloss over.

Now, if August rolls around and all of our June visitors are committed elsewhere, I'll have concern.

But otherwise, this is garden-variety SEC dirty-recruiting.

Advertisement

Meaning, we have hosted a TON of 4 and 5 stars over the last few weeks, and the vast majority of them are still uncommitted. And we encourage them to take their ALREADY-SCHEDULED Official Visits, to be sure. Unlike, say, THE GAYTOR.

Have we "won yet"? But we also haven't LOST YET, and that's the point that the SEC fanboys want to gloss over.

Now, if August rolls around and all of our June visitors are committed elsewhere, I'll have concern.

The funny part is that we are right on schedule, actually slightly ahead of schedule from last year. Riley(RB) committed 10 days before Ray Ray committed this time last year when our run of commits started. Before that we had a bunch of 3 stars outside of Robby.

Its always funny when people are like, we not winning battles. How can u win or lose battles with uncommitted players? Plus Collins was supposedly a loss until Cristobal doubled back. At this point its clear. Unofficials as much as possible all spring. OV's in June, commit late June, early July. Man is process oriented. Its not scatter gun

Advertisement
Advertisement
This feels like a cross some T's and dot some i's type visit if all goes well.

Would love some fireworks for the 4th of July and to quiet some other fan bases who are feeling themselves.

I bet you are feeling yourself multiple times a day when Paranos posts one of his biggins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back