2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
Advertisement
TJ Capers 2.0 ❌
Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ⏸️
Trader 2.0 ✅
Damon Wilson 2.0 ❌
Samson 2.0 ✅
Kevin Coleman 2.0 ❌
Bain 2.0 ✅
Earl Little Jr. 2.0 ❌
Yulkeith 2.0 ❌
McKenzie Milton 2.0 ❌
Maason Smith 2.0 ❌
Tyrique Stevenson portal 2.0 ✅
Marcus Tate 2.0 ❌
Keshawn Lawrence 2.0 ❌

Better under Mario lol…I swear we had a Knighton 2.0 but couldn’t find it.

Yes I’m bored.
There was recently a 6.0 that didn’t go too well but he’s puking 7x a practice now so we good

Advertisement
Join date of 2014, you should know better by now.
I know how it is here and I’m under no delusions. What’s my alternative after locking a derailed thread when starting a version 2.0 thread? I think it’s reasonable for me to make the statement and then if people violate it, I can choose to proceed more harshly given the circumstances.

How would Maude 301 start 2.0, tell em:

“Derail this thread and I break your jabroni back and make you humble”
???

That works too I guess- to each his own.

Advertisement
Over/under 8 pages before this thread turns into best method of cooking a ribeye?
Bbq Barbecue GIF by VICE WORLD OF SPORTS

Most folks dont realize that the number one cause of procrastination is organization. People spend all their time getting organized to the point where they've procrastinated their time away.

Similarly, in this thread it appears that the topic of derailing a thread has, in fact, Derailed this thread.

I now how it is here and I’m under no delusions. What’s my alternative after locking a derailed thread when starting a version 2.0 thread? I think it’s reasonable for me to make the statement and then if people violate it, I can choose to proceed more harshly given the circumstances.

How would Maude 301 start 2.0, tell em:

“Derail this thread and I break your jabroni back and make you humble”
???

That works too I guess- to each his own.
💯 That’s what I’m hearing as well…

Advertisement
Most folks dont realize that the number one cause of procrastination is organization. People spend all their time getting organized to the point where they've procrastinated their time away.

Similarly, in this thread it appears that the topic of derailing a thread has, in fact, Derailed this thread.
Procrastination is like *********ion. It feels great at the time; but, in the end, you've only ****ed yourself.

Advertisement
Back