2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Big Joe

Drop Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
It is easier to blame this on Big Joe than JT and Mario because the latter shows a sadder state of affairs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s his first year so I didn’t buy all the hype to start. He will have growing pains. Joe been around a long time and was a questionable hire to start. Mario needs to upgrade there. Franklin is a DT no matter who the lead recruiter is.
Okay. So let's say JT is his lead recruiter and he ends up committing. Do you now give any praise to Big Joe?

Okay. So let's say JT is his lead recruiter and he ends up committing. Do you now give any praise to Big Joe?

I would say it’s a group effort. Honestly not sure who the lead is on this hopefully Joe is involved but I know that’s not always the case. I’m just not sold on Joe being on the staff long term but he’s Mario’s guy.

This is just a funky cycle. 5-7. Two fired coordinators and broke *** Ruiz makes Mario’s job harder.

Mario knows he has to be an elite recruiter so it’s all on him. It’s a process to build out a roster. He needs a big year on the field or it could get ugly quickly even if it’s unfair.

8 million a year comes with high expectations. Last year went as bad as anyone could’ve guessed. I wouldn’t have thought that year 2 might be a make or break for him but it might be.

Miami has to show progress and get some stability in their staff or next years class will be 💩

Idk might be wishful thinking but it could be an Okunlola type here. Had a lot of UF smoke late when they weren’t really in it from the jump. I’m just hoping we can weather the punches here.

I would say it’s a group effort. Honestly not sure who the lead is on this hopefully Joe is involved but I know that’s not always the case. I’m just not sold on Joe being on the staff long term but he’s Mario’s guy.

This is just a funky cycle. 5-7. Two fired coordinators and broke *** Ruiz makes Mario’s job harder.

Mario knows he has to be an elite recruiter so it’s all on him. It’s a process to build out a roster. He needs a big year on the field or it could get ugly quickly even if it’s unfair.

8 million a year comes with high expectations. Last year went as bad as anyone could’ve guessed. I wouldn’t have thought that year 2 might be a make or break for him but it might be.

Miami has to show progress and get some stability in their staff or next years class will be 💩
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Cribby has been letting us down easy the last few posts. Franklin been on campus a ton and hasn’t committed. Wrap city
Not his fault. Reality is what it is. The Iceman took a long time to do booster recruiting. Combine that with his well-established (and considerable) recruiting prowess, in a talent-rich region, and Auburn is gonna light it up on the trail. They won't be all that good in '23, but will be on the rise thereafter.

I have extended family who are super Auburn diehards, so I gather info when there's actually a mutual target. Franklin is a wrap.

Idk might be wishful thinking but it could be an Okunlola type here. Had a lot of UF smoke late when they weren’t really in it from the jump. I’m just hoping we can weather the punches here.
By all reports Samson was serious about NIL and we came through and weren’t ******* around. We had him as a top 5 prospect in the entire class, kinda like what we have Stewart this year. We offered money in the like of that eval and it appears we had the high offer. Not sure how they view Franklin, we know highly but just how high?

Advertisement
Not his fault. Reality is what it is. The Iceman took a long time to do booster recruiting. Combine that with his well-established (and considerable) recruiting prowess, in a talent-rich region, and Auburn is gonna light it up on the trail. They won't be all that good in '23, but will be on the rise thereafter.

I have extended family who are super Auburn diehards, so I gather info when there's actually a mutual target. Franklin is a wrap.
Do you know if Franklin visited Auburn last week wednesday and thursday prior to coming here like it was reported or did he just visit them today.

Do you know if Franklin visited Auburn last week wednesday and thursday prior to coming here like it was reported or did he just visit them today.

He did not visit them last week, that’s why he went there today.

Also should be noted he moved up his Auburn OV to the first game (Sept 2) because he wants to be committed by the end of September and wants to OV there before he commits.

Advertisement
By all reports Samson was serious about NIL and we came through and weren’t ******* around. We had him as a top 5 prospect in the entire class, kinda like what we have Stewart this year. We offered money in the like of that eval and it appears we had the high offer. Not sure how they view Franklin, we know highly but just how high?
To me it looked like the staff went all out after Franklin once they realized they had lost Scott who I believe was our top target at DT,There was talk of signing at least 4 highshool DTs in this class and right now it's looking like we'll need a couple portal DTs to reach our goals.

To me it looked like the staff went all out after Franklin once they realized they had lost Scott who I believe was our top target at DT,There was talk of signing at least 4 highshool DTs in this class and right now it's looking like we'll need a couple portal DTs to reach our goals.
We still have Breland on the board as well. I believe we will get out DTs, Mario has to prove that he isn’t a corch on Saturdays first.

Advertisement
Back