DJ Uiagalelei enters transfer portal.

Advertisement
No!

I don’t want him at FSU. They will win 8-10 games with him at QB. Norvell does a good job.

I want them worse. Like 6-6 Or 7-5

Let’s be real. I hope they get somebody even worse, but that’s unlikely. DJ is one the worst of the big name guys in the portal. They could do better.

Unrealistically I hope they end up with nobody or a scrub to battle it out with Tate/Glenn next year but you know they’ll be gunning for somebody better. DJ is mid and would be a win.

Let’s be real. I hope they get somebody even worse, but that’s unlikely. DJ is one the worst of the big name guys in the portal. They could do better.

Unrealistically I hope they end up with nobody or a scrub to battle it out with Tate/Glenn next year but you know they’ll be gunning for somebody better. DJ is mid and would be a win.
He'll do well with Norvell

Sh*t me he'll do pretty good with Norvell.

Hes a better passer than Travis and tough to bring in the run game which Norvell uses his qbs to run alot.

F that dont want him there.

FSU seems to be the favorites. **** Elliot was talking about DJ seems to be FSU favorite to go after

Advertisement

DJ to FSU is a bigger problem than a lot of people realize.

Why? He was already in the ACC on a better team with better coaching and weapons and sucked there too.

Some of y’all are scared of your own shadow.
Not being scared just being a realist. Clemson offense has sucked with two different highly rated QBs.

He was actually good at Oregon St in a pro style offense. He will be way better under Norvell that has a history of making QB play above their mark.

Advertisement
DJ to FSU is a bigger problem than a lot of people realize.
Well you called it @Lazarre!

Right?😶🙃😝😛🤪🤓🥳

Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back