DJ Pickett will visit Miami this weekend to watch Miami’s home opener

View as article
We've had several kids we were certain would flip who didn't. Rashard Robinson comes to mind (also Corey Raymond). Tyrique. ... Never can be too sure. The facts that we're back on the rise with competitive NIL and becoming top recruits' #1 choice, that LSU lost their season opener and that Kelly is not relatable to South Florida kids really help our cause. But it's no certainty.

... am I the only one who feels DJ wants to be a Cane but Pops isn't isn't on our side?
If Saban was at L$U, I would agree more with you. I can't see how anyone can trust that dilldough Brian Kelly. That's the part that's a eal head scratcher to me. No way I would let me kid play for him. I mean unless the NIL was $2M per year....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's schedule out DJ's season...

Week 2 - coming to Miami.
Week 3 - LSU on the road, Miami hosting Balls State - default choice?
Week 4 - Yes, LSU hosts UCLA, BUT MIAMI PLAYS IN TAMPA - hope he "stays home" this weekend.
Week 5 - Miami hosts VaTech, but on a Friday night (game night?), while LSU hosts USA - let him go see LSU whip South Alabama.
Week 6 - Miami at Cal, LSU with a bye - I have a free companion fare with my AmEx Reserve card...
Week 7 - LSU hosts Ole Miss, Miami with a bye - kid is DEFINITELY going to Baton Rouge.
Week 8 - LSU at Arkansas, Miami at Louisville - no clear-cut victor here.
Week 9 - LSU at aTm, MIAMI HOSTS F$U - gotta be crazy to skip UM-F$U, plus it's UM Homecoming!
Week 10 - Miami hosts Duke, LSU with another bye - not ****, but maybe he's made a decision by now.
Week 11 - Miami at GaTech, but LSU hosts ALABAMA - free trip to Baton Rouge (hopefully)?
Week 12 - Miami with a bye, and LSU at Florida - will Katie Turner let him sit behind the hedges eating Chik Fil-a again?
Week 13 - LSU hosts Vandy and Miami hosts Wake - tallest midget contest.
Week 14 - LSU hosts Oklahoma, Miami goes to Syracuse - hopefully, DJ stays home for Thanksgiving.

Advertisement
This is no longer a storm or depression our EYE 👁️ has formed nicely.

Now we just accumulate intensity as we move through the schedule destroying everything in or path.

DJ has a choice:

“ JJ said it best you play for us or you get beaten by us “

You don’t sugar coat nothing, you offer RINGS then leave.

Not lose but BEATEN JJ always said the right things that the press sport writers hated , he didn’t care he knew the 1st time you care for your thoughts or your whole mindset is changed to POO 💩 💩 and scores get closer and closer to a LOSS.

GOCANES

He has been an LSU fan since childhood
Not for long.......

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back