Please tell us…..
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

No JW slander @Memnon . I know ur the 🐐 of DBs but woah
What did I say that was slander?

Pickett is a better prospect than JW coming out of HS.

JW was a 5-star who never made an All-conference team in his college career & likely won't be drafted until the 3rd or 4th round at best.

And that's mostly contingent upon his willingness to play a different position than what he was recruited, signed & played as in College.

Last edited:
Talk about a battle, Chevis has opportunity to become a legend immediately.
Chess not checkers. Everyone has good things to say about Raymond, but now by hiring a close friend in Chevis…. Ain’t **** Raymond can say but “yeah he’s a great coach and a great friend” just took the neg factor out.

Advertisement
What did I say that was slander?

Pickett is a better prospect than JW coming out if HS.

JW was a 5-star who never made an All-conference team in his college career & likely won't be drafted until the 3rd or 4th round at best.

And that's mostly contingent upon his willingness to play a different position than what he was recruited, signed & played as in College.
He wanted to fully switch this year, our safeties were just trash. There’s a reason he finally stopped counting carbs and let his body put on the weight he should’ve gained in 1 year at UM. If he would’ve been advised properly (before Guidry got here) he would be 245-250 right now and a top 50 prospect.

Chess not checkers. Everyone has good things to say about Raymond, but now by hiring a close friend in Chevis…. Ain’t **** Raymond can say but “yeah he’s a great coach and a great friend” just took the neg factor out.
That is a very gentlemanly view of recruiting you have lol. I can assure you he will find something.

Advertisement
He wanted to fully switch this year, our safeties were just trash. There’s a reason he finally stopped counting carbs and let his body put on the weight he should’ve gained in 1 year at UM. If he would’ve been advised properly (before Guidry got here) he would be 245-250 right now and a top 50 prospect.
Shouldn't have threatened to transfer 2 years ago if they tried to change his position before the 2022 season.

I'm sure there was some reluctance to try again to move him.

Advertisement
Back