2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
"washed" Corey Raymond from 3...

Golden State Warriors Basketball GIF by NBA

splash

Completely disregarding how it impacts flip potential, I’d much rather him go to LSU. I’m ******* tired of Oregon fans being entitled with nothing to back it up.

Literally the only thing you should be considering is flip potential. Who gives a **** what fans think?

Advertisement
Here’s my over analysis.

If he picked Oregon that means one of our biggest perks (proximity) didn’t matter in the decision. I think that’s a harder flip than from LSU and lame duck Raymond. With LSU and a really good season there’s not much difference between them and Miami as far as perks. If he went all the way to Oregon that means he saw something in them that nullifies everything else.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
Could be right I just never really saw the draw for him to Oregon I guess was my thinking

It’s way too far away from home and it’s just another world there. It would be mostly money related

SEC is just so **** grimy I think it gets tougher there with Raymond

But…who the **** knows

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m way more concerned with what happens on the field than recruiting. Mario has aced his test as a recruiter. I’m confident he will get him back in the fold or build a good class

Advertisement
I’m way more concerned with what happens on the field than recruiting. Mario has aced his test as a recruiter. I’m confident he will get him back in the fold or build a good class
This is honestly all that matters at this point. The foundation of the class is set. The only question is how good will it be.

Win 10 games and get to the playoffs and I imagine top 5 is a lock. You get Pickett and a few other whales.

Advertisement
Back