Did Kiffin Know Something?

My guess would be a lot of these disgruntled 4-5 star kids, that were made promised are starting to blow the whistle. Being that they were there for a couple of years, they can't just sweep their statements under the rug. Nick Savannah to the Rams, Jets or Buffalo!

Advertisement
Bama has many secondary violations that go unnoticed and some reported to keep the sheeple in line. The primary ones have to be epic!! They have the perfect storm: Mark Emmert, SEC home office, SEC head official is Bama graduate, the Red Elephant club, bankers and lawyers running the state, overabundance of grad assts., players getting off for violations(see Cam Robinson), etc.

I the only one who thinks he got forced out? Saban looked like he wanted to kill him during games

There's no way I would let anyone punk me like that; especially a tiny MF like saban.
I would have quit and issued a beat down on the spot - absolutely worth the jail time.

I go to my Auburn buddy for all info SEC related and he laughed at this.

Also says as long as Saban is there and Emmert is NCAA president Bama will never be under investigation. He thinks Tricky Nicky has some s*it on him from their LSU days together

Kiffin was on a 3 year contract with Alabama that was set to expire in February 2017 and my understanding is that Alabama did not plan to retain him so this investigation theory probably is untrue.

Well, aren't we just a Mr. Know It All??

Defensive much? I was simply passing along information, sorry that it hurt your feelings.

I have no feelings

It was a joke

Someone's got their sassy pants on today

Advertisement
Alabagy will not be investigated as long as Mark Emmert is in control. He hired Satan at LSU and then swept an academic fraud scandal under the rug a year or two before winning a National title.

If they were going to be investigated I'm sure he would be right in the middle of it, Dude is a scum bag.

The NCAA going after Bama?

mjl.gif

Advertisement
The more plausible conspiracy theory would be that Kiffin thinks Saban is going to take an NFL job. But as has already been mentioned in this thread, Kiffin decided to leave because his contract is up at the end of the season and Bama was not going to retain him.

From what I heard bama no longer wanted Kiffin around and that Saban dogs him so much that the defensive players all laugh and cheer him on while he is doing it.

Advertisement
Things that will happen before the NCAA investigates Alabama football:

Kaaya rushes for 100 yards
Dolphins win the Super Bowl
Perez Hilton has *** with Paris Hilton
Trump stops Tweeting
Michael Jackson puts out a new album and goes on a comeback tour
Shakira gets on Tindr
The stripper is really into me
Seth Rogan elected to Congress
As Congressman, Seth Rogan introduces bill to ban marijuana nationwide
The Yankees change their logo