Diaz already hired the OC, just waiting to announce

Advertisement
Jajuan seider wants to be an offensive coordinator......... I know him personally.

He's tired of moving his family so i'm not sure if he's willing to move his family again for what is essentially a lateral movement.

Just saying, something seems odd. Twice now there's done deals and even confirmed hires have been delayed with the university announcing. They clearly are up to something, or they're getting told to fack their own face. Idk anymore....lol
Recruits telling us to go to **** left and right it would only be fitting for coaches to do the same. Let’s pray these hires are homerun type hires

Jajuan seider wants to be an offensive coordinator......... I know him personally.

He's tired of moving his family so i'm not sure if he's willing to move his family again for what is essentially a lateral movement.
Give him a Co OC tag just like Brown. Let him call plays at times within the system we implement.

Recruits telling us to go to **** left and right it would only be fitting for coaches to do the same. Let’s pray these hires are homerun type hires
It's crucial, maybe even if we can ever get back. Manny has to completely turn this around, especially with the crap schedule and we have to completely clean up on the '20 class

Advertisement
It's crucial, maybe even if we can ever get back. Manny has to completely turn this around, especially with the crap schedule and we have to completely clean up on the '20 class
Yeah. If we win 8 in 2019 and start hearing the “He needs time to fix the culture” and “he’s learning how to be a HC” and “Sabag won 7 his first year at Alabaga” then we’ll know we’re back. Back to the same fckery.

Give him a Co OC tag just like Brown. Let him call plays at times within the system we implement.
Nobody just gets play calling permission at times just to please someone. Seider has no business calling plays anywhere let alone Miami. RB coach, WR coach, or just keep his *** in bum ****ed State College, PA

Advertisement
Nobody just gets play calling permission at times just to please someone. Seider has no business calling plays anywhere let alone Miami. RB coach, WR coach, or just keep his *** in bum ****ed State College, PA
Where do these guys come up with “let him call some plays” model?

Good luck hiring a decent OC if you tell him, “Oh, by the way, we’re going to let the RB coach and perhaps the LB coach call some plays. And if they’re garbage at it everyone will blame you for the trash. We good?”

Yeah. If we win 8 in 2019 and start hearing the “He needs time to fix the culture” and “he’s learning how to be a HC” and “Sabag won 7 his first year at Alabaga” then we’ll know we’re back. Back to the same fckery.
Bingo

It's ok to critique assistant coaching hires for once before we label them let's least give them the benefit of doubt.our teams mentality especially on the offensive side has been sissyfied for a decade or longer.it will take a season or two to unsissfy it.qb,ol and some receivers are acting like prima donnas it'll take some time change or weed out them.

Advertisement
are you two trying to say if Manny doesn't field an elite team his first year as a failure.it will take a season just clean up the mess on offense.sometimes you have to face the facts not illusions.

No it shouldn’t take very long on offense. The offensive class last year was elite. We signed 3 stud OL, 2 borderline 5 star TE’s, 2 top RB’s, 4 top WRs and a top QB. That rounds out the entire offense to go along with what’s coming back. The defense is still where numbers are missing at CB, S, DT, and DE.
What we are witnessing today is the same exact defensive staff that missed on our huge targets last cycle miss on those this cycle.

Advertisement

I was hoping that this would finally be the time we don’t hear of the soft “needs time to fix the culture” garbage that people in denial utter with the quickeness. Considering that 1. His culture has been set on d and it’s two leaders come back; and 2. A new OC making the game easier and faster for the kids to execute while simultaneously having more fun would also be enough. I’m afraid we may still hear it.

It’s unreal that this staff was so arrogant to go out and drop guys like Howard, Fuller, Good, and Brown at positions of need. You can say whatever you want but these are consensus top 100 players in the state. Slow playing guys like Boateng, Davis, Battle, and Saguinetti is just as bad.

At this point Banda should be giving Saguinetti more than just a reach around. He’s one injury away from Robert Knowles in the 2 deep. I don’t care how slow the guy is either. He’s better than Knowles.

We've been let down since the final ticks of the 2002 Fiesta bowl. Damnit mane, when are we going to finally get history to repeat itself at Miami.

Were they a let down when we beat Florida in the peach bowl in 2004 or beat FSU in the Orange Bowl in 2003?

So what years didnt the canes let you down? Let me guess....i can probably guess the 5 times they didnt disappoint you.

Was Obama winning the first time you were proud of America...like Michelle

Advertisement
Back