8. He got paid
9. Crootin

Did I miss any?

He didn't want to play for Al Golden or wait nobody does

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't care about no dexter..

We got Mark..

Oregon proved me wrong last night. You don't need stars to win.. It's scheme.. and we could win with VT players.

What the fvck are you talking about?

Oregon is winning with lower ranked guys.. So is TCU..

I just don't care anymore.. I'm letting people like you, ridler, and the other soft guys on the site to keep crying and *****ing.. I know it's easy to cry and whine.. That's what young punks do..

Last edited:
Better education

1. Was expected
2. We don't need him
3. Walton and Scarlett are better
4. I only want recruits who want to be Canes
5. Grades
6. Didn't have a committable offer
7. We stopped recruiting him
8. He got paid
9. Crootin

Did I miss any?

Wanted to leave Florida

no package deal offered
You can't get them all!!! Your expectations are way out of kilter!!!

A crappy, underwhelming and underperforming season combined with the staffs complete failure to offer Julius who is an obvious take. Did this one in.

Al thinks this is Alabama where we don't have to take a package deal. When you're freaking 6-7 you need to pull everything you can.

Losing Dexter stings, I don't care which way you put it. This kid was very pro miami and he got turned off.

He's not stupid either, he had a chance to play right away here. Nobody to blame here but the staff and their results.

Miami ****ed up with Cronkrite too. That ship sailed. He would be a fool to come back.

As for Dex. I'm thinking UF or Louisville. Al and company choked this one.

More to come.

The kid yesterday was pro um now he just decommits where do you stand?

Advertisement
Cronkite will not come here anymore. Him and his family have moved on from UM and were furious with the way UM handled his recruitment.

Details?

Token cane can give specifics but the family feels they were lied to (which they were), the staff was shady post-Cronkrite commitment, and the staff would mix up communications.

Of course they would, theyre a bunch of come pingas. If I was a recruit id have that not so top ten music playing everytime they were around me cause these dudes are straight clowns. God, i hate this ****** staff.

If Dex ends up at Louisville he will be a guy we rember for sure. At UF his size could be an issue because of their between the tackles sec philosophy. New coach could change that I guess.

Advertisement
If Dex ends up at Louisville he will be a guy we rember for sure. At UF his size could be an issue because of their between the tackles sec philosophy. New coach could change that I guess.

His size is mostly irrelevant in CFB. It's plenty big to be successful in a modern day attacking spread offense.

Advertisement
Better education

1. Was expected
2. We don't need him
3. Walton and Scarlett are better
4. I only want recruits who want to be Canes
5. Grades
6. Didn't have a committable offer
7. We stopped recruiting him
8. He got paid
9. Crootin

Did I miss any?

Wanted to leave Florida

Didn't want to play for an Adidas school

Wasn't his choice, it was his mom's.

Had to get out of S.FL for his own safety.

I've now heard it all with this staff - defensive recruiting. Playing not to lose a recruit. The staff recruits like they coach

Advertisement
Back