2025 Derek Meadows 5* WR from Gormon

Is it me or is there a lot of busts from Gorman? Not just at Miami but nationally.
It’s you.

How about Zachariah Branch, the USC WR who tore it up as a freshman and continues to be one of the most dynamic receivers and return men in college football.

How about Rome Odunze, the first round WR pick of the Chicago Bears. He had a spectacular debut last week.

How about Ronnie Stanley, the former OT for Notre Dame who is now with the Ravens and is recognized as one of the premier tackles in the NFL.

How about DeMarco Murray, the great Oklahoma RB

How about Dorian Thompson-Robinson, the UCLA QB now with the Browns.

Advertisement
FYI. SJ’s OL teammate from Gorman, Douglas Utu, just flipped his commitment from Tennessee to Oregon. He’s a 4 star OT at 6’4”, 315.
The Ducks have jumped up in the ranking of team recruiting. Did they outbid the Vols for this player or just do a better job at recruiting?

He is yet another Poly lineman staying out West. Mario has done a great job with the Mauigoa brothers, SJ and Frankie Tinilau from the Poly community. Hope we can keep that going.

It’s you.

How about Zachariah Branch, the USC WR who tore it up as a freshman and continues to be one of the most dynamic receivers and return men in college football.

How about Rome Odunze, the first round WR pick of the Chicago Bears. He had a spectacular debut last week.

How about Ronnie Stanley, the former OT for Notre Dame who is now with the Ravens and is recognized as one of the premier tackles in the NFL.

How about DeMarco Murray, the great Oklahoma RB

How about Dorian Thompson-Robinson, the UCLA QB now with the Browns.
I will continue to watch Branch's play this season. So far, they have wasted his talent. I was already saying he needs to transfer out of USC this season. He would look nice in Orange and Green.

Branch from USC or Conception from NC State would be dynamic WR transfers to the Canes from the Portal next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back