Depth chart vs App State

Nothing compared to Mccloud. He's gotta have some Sandusky level **** to be starting year 6. And he probably told Hall and Ivey.
Not sure what you're complaining about. McCloud graded at pretty well on Pro Football Focus. DeAndre Johnson graded very poorly which is why he is now 2nd team.

Advertisement
But I’ve been screaming for years, this is what happens when your coach never even played the game at the college level. He has no clue what works and doesn’t because he’s never even played in a game. It’s all video editing and madden to Manny.
By that logic, how many users here who claim they do know better have any ability to talk?

With this loss against Bama, in 12 of the last 15 yrs, we’ve experienced a 3+ game losing streak, and Diaz has been here for the current 6 season streak. Smh. I’m looking at this Bama game really in amazement that The Richt/Diaz regime has gone through a 3+ game losing streak the entire time. Not even Shannon or Golden can claim that.

With this loss against Bama, in 12 of the last 15 yrs, we’ve experienced a 3+ game losing streak, and Diaz has been here for the current 6 season streak. Smh. I’m looking at this Bama game really in amazement that The Richt/Diaz regime has gone through a 3+ game losing streak the entire time. Not even Shannon or Golden can claim that.
Gawd dammit, didn’t even realize that we’ve taken 3 L’s in a row smh long losing streaks happen quite a bit around these parts..

Advertisement
Hey, I've got an idea. Let's keep Leonard Taylor benched behind inferior talent until he get ****ed and transfers out.

It is time for some of our freshmen to eat some **** and get lots of burn.

Leonard Taylor, Big Baby Seymoure, Kam Kinchens, James Williams, Brinson, Brashard, Cody Brown, Chase Smith...get these motherfvckers in there.

Time to go to a youth movement within these upcoming games so they are ready for ACC play

I'll say it again, UM at this moment is better off starting with Cupcake U, then the Bama's of the world in nuetral site games.

At least Randy played his Freshmens. Mandy would have Will Anderson playing behind McCloud. Temple got us.

Advertisement
Manny still having Jennings, Ivey, hall getting as many snaps as they are getting after such poor play is mind boggling. Ivey is soft af and Jennings can’t read anything

Glad Justice got the nod but seeing McCloud, Ivey, and Harris starting is maddening. TAC & Brooks better simply not be healthy cuz having to see 44 & 17 out there giving me nausea. And for the love of God give LT some snaps !
TAC is healthy , they just aren’t playing him.. I believe they have 34 ahead of him as well … wouldn’t be surprised to see cave on special teams today …

Do not understand why Cam is starting over Chaney. The difference between them is night and day. This staff is **** bent on playing the most senior player, even if the younger guy behind them is 10x more talented.

Pass blocking / blitz pick up

Advertisement
So I’m re-watching this game, w/o any emotions attached, and this is what I’m not understanding:

How do you allow Hall, Carter, Ivey, or Harvey to remain as starters?
I agree with everyone you said.... Except Harvey. He played that bad to you? Remember this is against Bama. Now if he has a similar game today then yes, Him starting would be in question.

Advertisement
I agree with everyone you said.... Except Harvey. He played that bad to you? Remember this is against Bama. Now if he has a similar game today then yes, Him starting would be in question.

Not so much that he played bad, but Chantz had much more of an impact than him. I should’ve clarified.

"Can't wait to see Ivey start."

~ Hurricanes Staff, but no one else.

IveyDogShit.png

Advertisement
Back