Depth chart vs App State

Advertisement
Y’all get your panties in too much of a wad with the “starting” depth chart. A lot of guys got PT against Bama although it was a crime LT got zero snaps. Robert’s as well.

Hooefully, we’ll get a good lead and more of the youngin’s get on the field.

We got no George or Brashard game 1. I know receivers weren’t the issue but they need to get snaps in that game. End Around play, Go Route, Post Corner, Mesh, something to change it up rather than a up the gut dives.
Lashlee doesn't know what any of those are

Advertisement
How is anybody gonna perform better when you **** up and still get to start next week. Bolden and Hall should both start on the bench. You got burn toast Ivey starting at corner and turnstile Donaldson at guard, and no wiggle Cam as running back. I hate following this team man, now if all the formentioned players ball out the rest of the season I will be their number one supporter!!! I am flaky like that and change my stance almost hourly.

If Im Don Chaney Im not sure how much longer I put up with this blatant favoritism. Cam Harris should not be our #1 RB. Not even close. Im very close to being done with this entire O staff and CMD himself. This is a complete joke and unfortunately the joke is on Don Chaney.

Advertisement
If Im Don Chaney Im not sure how much longer I put up with this blatant favoritism. Cam Harris should not be our #1 RB. Not even close. Im very close to being done with this entire O staff and CMD himself. This is a complete joke and unfortunately the joke is on Don Chaney.
I told folks on here they were working him back slowly , his snaps will increase weekly , after a few games I’d see him starting. Dude was way behind because of surgery. He pretty much didn’t have an off season. Cam was likely gone if Don doesn’t get hurt.

Advertisement
Wow… right back out there with McCloud, Cam, Ivey and Hall.

Next staph please.
This ****es me off.
No LT
No Elijah Roberts.
Ivey and McCloud starting.
Nesta above Miller, Taylor and Roberts....

This **** is ridiculous. This is how the staph loses rational non-mope, non-slurper fans like me and @RVACane and probably one of the reasons why my guy @Liberty City El took a vacation because of the same ol status quo. This is tiresome.

PLAY YOUR BEST PLAYERS!!!

Advertisement
I told folks on here they were working him back slowly , his snaps will increase weekly , after a few games I’d see him starting. Dude was way behind because of surgery. He pretty much didn’t have an off season. Cam was likely gone if Don doesn’t get hurt.
I appreciate the info. Yes I remember your post about that but I understood that Don was healthy now so that's why I reacted the way I did. All good. Hope to see more Chaney in the next few weeks

I appreciate the info. Yes I remember your post about that but I understood that Don was healthy now so that's why I reacted the way I did. All good. Hope to see more Chaney in the next few weeks
He was held out of contact for a bit even though he was cleared.

Y’all get your panties in too much of a wad with the “starting” depth chart. A lot of guys got PT against Bama although it was a crime LT got zero snaps. Robert’s as well.

Hooefully, we’ll get a good lead and more of the youngin’s get on the field.
Yeah but in baseball do you put your best hitters at the end of the lineup? No, you put the best guys cause they will hit more often and set the tone. Same with football… u put your best players on the field and get a rhythm and set the tone.

Manny know something that Saban and Dabo don’t know and have analytics about bringing the better players off the bench or something?!?

In the past the excuse was that the younger players the staph was worried about them making mistakes and playing older players to avoid mental mistakes. I don’t know if it’s still the case… but this broken record keeps gettin played.

Advertisement
Back