Deon Bush playing?

Kacy Rodgers made a big play on Friday that nobody cares to talk about. He's going to be the starter so you better start wrapping your heads around that.

I didn't see much to complain about from Kacy against FAU. Bush probably was just cleared to 100% or close too it so maybe they didn't want him playing too much or at all against FAU. Maybe they want Bush 100% for the ACC schedule.

Advertisement
Kacy Rodgers made a big play on Friday that nobody cares to talk about. He's going to be the starter so you better start wrapping your heads around that.

KC Rodgers is going to turn the corner this year like Brandon McGee did last year.... I just think he and Deon Bush may be a better starting duo then he and Rayshawn Jenkins.

Bush was dressed for FAU so unless Golden was doing him a courtesy I would think he's going to be ready.

zone,

You didn't like what you saw from Rayshawn on Friday?

Bush was dressed for FAU so unless Golden was doing him a courtesy I would think he's going to be ready.

zone,

You didn't like what you saw from Rayshawn on Friday?

He did pretty good..... i'm just not sold on him being the 2nd best safety on the team right now.

I think Miami is in a better situation at the safety position, when Deons healthy, then fans want to realize.

Deon's one of the 2 or 3 best players on the team. So, you're **** right UM would be way better off he played.

Advertisement
Does he not understand that the discomfort he feels if because he has not smashed someone on the field yet? Go out there and get you some Gator tail and I would be willing to bet that **** discomfort goes away pretty quick!

Bush is medically cleared to play. I think a lot of it will be the comfort level that he feels with his injury/surgery leading up to game time.

I doubt he'll play a lot unless he makes some huge play early like an interception. They've given him way too much time off to all of a sudden throw him in like he's the #1 safety. I'm not a big fan of the other guys but the coaches seem to think a lot more highly of them than the fans do.

Advertisement
it has to do with his dad and the cancer. Brother in law knows him perdsonally and talked to him. He was ready for the game but they didnt think his head was there mentally yet.

Dad/cancer

Hernia

I don't expect a great season from him. Not bad, but not great.

We need him out there. He's an absolute stud and makes our defense so much better right away.

I expect him to be dressed and if he feels it he will get on the field. It gonna be hot and with an injury like that he may feel worse than he really is. I can't wait to see him on the field whether its this week or Savannah St.

Advertisement
BUSH STILL FEELING DISCOMFORT IN GROIN- As per the miami herald

Sophomore safety Deon Bush started six games for Miami last season as a true freshman. We still aren't sure if and when he'll start another.

Bush, who had sports hernia surgery this summer, told me he still feels discomfort and hasn't been completely cleared yet to play in a game even though he's wearing a green "full-go" jersey and practicing.

"I'm getting there. I'm working each day to improve, working with the trainer. The trainer is doing a great job," Bush said.

When will you be ready?

"When I'm able to go out there and perform at a good level," he said. "I don't want to go out there in the game if I'm not 100 percent healthy."

Do you expect to be back this season? Could you redshirt?

"That's not part of the plan," Bush said. "I definitely should [be back]."

Advertisement
kacy looked **** good against FAU. I would be comfortable with him playing a majority of the snaps against UF. Hopefully Deon will be able to play a few snaps here and there because AJ Highsmith needs to be as far away from the playing field as humanly possible

Been saying it for a while and guys on here who have had those hernia surgery have backed it up with their own experiences have backed it up...

Those hernia surgeries are no joke and you dont just walk out and play after a couple weeks. Might see him later in Sept or even Oct

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 37s
Golden said S Deon Bush will be a game time decision for Saturday. Bush said he still feels discomfort from sports hernia surgery #UM

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ****!!

After watching his interview today I don't think he is going to play a lot, if at all this week. He kind of gave of the Derrick Rose vibe of coming back from this injury, but I'm not trying to saying he will be out all season. It just didn't seen like he would rush himself back to the detriment of his long term health

Advertisement
Back