Deon Bush playing?

fortheu22

Recruit
Wondering how healthy he is and if he plays against that other team? Would feel a lot more comfortable knowing he was lurking around ....... C-A-N-E-S so pumped for this weekend. I think this is the first HUGE game we've played since Oklahoma at home and lets hope its the same outcome .... go canes

Advertisement
I guessing we won't find out until Wednesday for Golden's conference call because he didn't do any interviews today. Golden is probably all business the week with limited interviews for coaches & players.

Advertisement
Biggest home game since Ohio State a couple years ago. We need all hands on deck. I just hope he's up to speed.

How do you not play? If you can play you play!!

It's Florida

Hated rival

Who knows when we'll be able to smack there *****asses around again

Advertisement
Truly hope he plays. Kid is a difference maker, and we are going to need some difference makers in this game.

Cue the father from Family Matters in Die Hard telling police chief he couldn't drag him away from this.gif

I don't know. I think he would've gotten in at least a few plays last week.

With a bye next week and another cakewalk the following, another few weeks off could be in his best interests.

Advertisement
I don't know. I think he would've gotten in at least a few plays last week.

With a bye next week and another cakewalk the following, another few weeks off could be in his best interests.

NOPE

he playing this week, thats in his best interest

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 37s
Golden said S Deon Bush will be a game time decision for Saturday. Bush said he still feels discomfort from sports hernia surgery #UM

Kacy Rodgers made a big play on Friday that nobody cares to talk about. He's going to be the starter so you better start wrapping your heads around that.

Deon didn't participate in fall camp. He still isn't 100%. It's a long season to get him acclimated. Throwing him to the wolves against UF isn't in his or the teams best interest. Just because the fans have crowned him prematurely doesn't mean a thing.

Advertisement
Back