Dennis Smiffs' Playhouse- Bat Signal Thread

Advertisement
1720621139011.gif

Advertisement
They do deliver recruiting wise but they have done similar things in past summers during the dead periods that were just that, rah rah, and it wasn’t linked to any commits.
They finished #4 last class, and #7 the class before that… if they wanna run down biscayne shooting Roman candles out their asses screaming “we getting em all”, we should be fine w it.

Advertisement
They finished #4 last class, and #7 the class before that… if they wanna run down biscayne shooting Roman candles out their asses screaming “we getting em all”, we should be fine w it.
Who said I wasn’t fine with it? I made a comment that it very well may not be based on any actual recruits after people started speculating about who it may apply to. This comment had precedence.

Who said I wasn’t fine with it? I made a comment that it very well may not be based on any actual recruits after people started speculating about who it may apply to. This comment had precedence.
It’s what got everyone hating on Dennis last summer. He would tweet and we were missing whales so people got butthurt

Definitely a different vibe this year but should be a hype week for everyone for sure

Wait… we don’t have license to interpret comments with no regard to the intent of the author of the comment? I gotta get me an updated version of the cis rulebook.

Advertisement
They do deliver recruiting wise but they have done similar things in past summers during the dead periods that were just that, rah rah, and it wasn’t linked to any commits.
This is different imo. Other times its was subliminal stuff that people read into the way they wanted. This is clear and black and white imo

It’s what got everyone hating on Dennis last summer. He would tweet and we were missing whales so people got butthurt

Definitely a different vibe this year but should be a hype week for everyone for sure
I like DS I got no problem with someone hyping us up while being a super fan. Aint nothing wrong with that in my eyes

Advertisement
I said year 3 and 4 we will close on an epic heater dog.
My only question is QB. It’s why this season is critical to me we can’t mess up a Cam Ward talent. If he lights it up and goes to New York we are gonna be good to go for a long time

If we flop it’s gonna be a grind to find anyone in the portal to take his place

My only question is QB. It’s why this season is critical to me we can’t mess up a Cam Ward talent. If he lights it up and goes to New York we are gonna be good to go for a long time

If we flop it’s gonna be a grind to find anyone in the portal to take his place
If Cam Ward flops, we might have bigger problems than just finding another qb to replace him

Advertisement
Back