Dejan Vasiljevic Commits to Miami!

Advertisement
[video=youtube;5UY2x17X9uw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UY2x17X9uw[/video]

It's funny to have a highlight video with so many slo-mo threes (especially one off the glass lulz).

I don't follow BB recruiting much at all, just the team/season. But given the reaction here, this sounds like an awesome pick up. If you're pumped then I'm pumped.

Related question: Sounds like everyone here thinks this is a monster recruiting class, but I'm wondering where it stacks up nationally...we talking top 25 or 10 type class? Or just monster relative to how we usually do? Would love a little context.

Thanks.

It's funny to have a highlight video with so many slo-mo threes (especially one off the glass lulz).

I don't follow BB recruiting much at all, just the team/season. But given the reaction here, this sounds like an awesome pick up. If you're pumped then I'm pumped.

Related question: Sounds like everyone here thinks this is a monster recruiting class, but I'm wondering where it stacks up nationally...we talking top 25 or 10 type class? Or just monster relative to how we usually do? Would love a little context.

Thanks.

It was ranked in the Top 10 before the Aussie committed.

Edit: #11 on ESPN before
#8 on 247 before

Advertisement

Thanks.

#8 on 247 before

It's a monster class, but it requires context. It's a monster class for Miami basketball. It'd be just another class for the UNC's and UKs of the world.

Thanks.

#8 on 247 before

It's a monster class, but it requires context. It's a monster class for Miami basketball. It'd be just another class for the UNC's and UKs of the world.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thanks.

#8 on 247 before

Any way you put it this is a monster class. 3 big time recruits in Dejan, Huell, and Brown. Miller is still a top 100 recruit. This class won't be a top 3 or 4 class because Dejan isn't a top 20 recruit in the country like he deserves after his performance against team USA.

Thanks.

#8 on 247 before

Any way you put it this is a monster class. 3 big time recruits in Dejan, Huell, and Brown. Miller is still a top 100 recruit. This class won't be a top 3 or 4 class because Dejan isn't a top 20 recruit in the country like he deserves after his performance against team USA.

It's a great class for sure, but rest assured Rodney Miller is a "one of these things is not like the others" type recruit.

Advertisement
The Aussie said he is planning on being on campus in May. Said the coaches have proved that the program is on the rise.

I'm assuming he is still committed even though I don't see him listed anywhere else

From Verbal Commits

Bruce Brown(LOI)
Dejan Vasiljevic
Dejan Vasiljevic
Height: 6-4
Weight: 180
Average Stars: 2.5★
Overall Rank: NR
Position Rank: NR
(VC)
Mohamed Touray
Lonnie Walker