DE Tyler Baron transfers to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
He’s a good player. But he’s a bit of a can crusher. He had 12.5 total sacks in 3 years, but half were out of conference. Most of his sacks in SEC play were against lower teams like Vandy, Kentucky, Mizzou. He did not have sacks in big games and had a hard time holding the edge against the run. He does generate a lot of pressure though. He will be a nightmare DE3. Just setting expectations from seeing him his entire career
He had a ton of pressures which is what I care about. I also like when a first round pick LT says Baron was that toughest opponent he’s faced.

Happy La GIF
With everybody saying................

Advertisement
Our D needs to have someone at the QB in 2-2.5 seconds. 3 sec is the norm for an awesome D. We need better.
Bring these monsters in waves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a good player. But he’s a bit of a can crusher. He had 12.5 total sacks in 3 years, but half were out of conference. Most of his sacks in SEC play were against lower teams like Vandy, Kentucky, Mizzou. He did not have sacks in big games and had a hard time holding the edge against the run. He does generate a lot of pressure though. He will be a nightmare DE3. Just setting expectations from seeing him his entire career
Maybe I’ll put him through the film ringer. I’m interested to see how he looks. I was under the impression the coaches see him as an elite Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back