DE Herbert Scroggins III commits to Miami

View as article
Keep an eye on this kid. Not coming to the 7/27 BBQ as planned Melendez isn’t coming either. Need some positive vibes
Keep an eye on Auburn’s Big Cat weekend. They are both on that list. Last year there was speculation of $$ for visits so maybe this is the case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah and there will be money again this time around too which they will collect yet stay committed to us
That would be most people’s guess follow the $$$. These lists out there don’t state who has been confirmed from what I can see.

Advertisement
So why keep saying you're shutting it down???

****.... I sound like a rookie lol
It happens every class Malik Bryant with UF and Chance Robinson with Ole Miss and Ohio State. I mean its already been said his parents don't go on these visits.

I mean visiting other schools is fine but when is he gonna actually visit the school he's committed to and bond with the other future commits and get to know each other. Mf been on a bag tour for months lol
Bro, Bain went to ******* FSU for a visit shortly before committing to us. Who gives a ****?

People in here need to chill out on recruiting, especially now. The class we have now won't be the class that'll enroll here next year.

I mean visiting other schools is fine but when is he gonna actually visit the school he's committed to and bond with the other future commits and get to know each other. Mf been on a bag tour for months lol
Inflation buddy. His parents probably need it. As long as he bonds with Mario & D Nic is all that really matters.

Advertisement
Freaks gonna freak. If we didn’t have recruiting to freak out over, we’d be freakin’ over uniform colors, depth charts, injury recovery times, freakin’ Lowe’s vs Home Depot.

The entire existence of internet discussion boards is dependent on people freaking out.

This is the worse time of the sports year if you’re not an MLB homer. I’m hitting this site up every 15 minutes hoping for some particle of real substance, but the whole CFB landscape is a lifeless desert, so we’ll settle for quibbling over the significance of some 18 year old skipping a BBQ and pray we’ll wake up and it’s 8/31 already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back