DB Amari Wallace commits to Miami

Advertisement
BylsmaPump.gif

Looks a lot like Kinchens to me…Maybe a tad smaller, but a tad looser in hips (nh) quicker change of direction. But definite similar game.

I’m certainly seeing some flexibility and bend at the hips which caught my eye immediately. The twitch is definitely there. Once I finish looking at this spoiler, I’ll give the kid’s film a look over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wild the attorney is saying the coach told the players to meet at miramar field for a scrimmage but not to mention it because it was illegal. Also allegedly Playing on a field that apparently was not ready for the season yet, 11 on 11 but no pads and no tackling? So like an old school type pickup game but with a full *** OL? IDK how they were trying to run up the middle if it was touch or perhaps flag but still weird.

Apparently Amari went up for an INT and when he came down leg landed in a hole and he came down awkwardly. So avoidable and so stupid like a week before scrimmages could start.

Wild the attorney is saying the coach told the players to meet at miramar field for a scrimmage but not to mention it because it was illegal. Also allegedly Playing on a field that apparently was not ready for the season yet, 11 on 11 but no pads and no tackling? So like an old school type pickup game but with a full *** OL? IDK how they were trying to run up the middle if it was touch or perhaps flag but still weird.

Apparently Amari went up for an INT and when he came down leg landed in a hole and he came down awkwardly. So avoidable and so stupid like a week before scrimmages could start.
That’s terrible man. Feel for the kid.

Advertisement
Part of the coaching problem in SFL.

They pay crap to coaches, so many times they will get guys who really dont care about the school or the school district policies and are willing to coach for a simple 2-3k. Treating it like it’s park ball still. 11 on 11, no pads, illegal scrimmage is absolutely brain dead crazy.

Not a knock on some of our resident coaches.

Both coaches should be canned.
Miramar gave him a 3 game suspension….
Central probably lets it slide

This is that "park ball" bullsh*t ....and what happens when those guys get to the high school level and become coaches.

1.) i live in miramar ..the field is sh*tty and has been sh&tty **** near my whole life....especially int he off szn..and im sure it was then becuase i passed it once a week and looked at its bad condition around that time

did it in broward cause they know it was illegal and broward gonna hit miramar hard as **** cause they dont play worse than dade.

Also yea......they were tackling their not going to miramar to play grab ***.

this goes on more than thought of down here.

Last edited:
This is that "park ball" bullsh*t ....and what happens when those guys get to the high school level and become coaches.

1.) i live in miramar ..the field is sh*tty and has been sh&tty **** near my whole life....especially int he off szn..and im sure it was then becuase i passed it once a week and looked at its bad condition around that time

did it in broward cause they know it was illegal and broward gonna hit miramar hard as **** cause they dont play worse than dade.

Also yea......they were tackling their not going to miramar to play grab ***.

this goes on more than thought of down here.
They could have ruined his career, hope they get a big *** check

Advertisement
Back