2025 Daylyn Upshaw 3* WR from Phenix City, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
its amazing that the way we been recruiting fans are still questioning this lol
You’re right, Mario has an 100% hit rate and everyone he takes is a star…cmon man. Mario is a savage recruiter but it’s ok to question a take.

I welcome him but he’s the same body type we already have in Carr, Ray Ray and Robby, and not as good. Not as explosive nor strong, he’s also more 5’10’’ than 6’0’’. We desperately need some more outside guys.

He’s not bad, he’s just a B/C type prospect compared to the Vernell Browns/Ffrenchs/Dallas Wilsons/Cunninghams/Cortez Mills/Dakorian Moores etc. of the 2025 class.

With that being said, welcome to the U and hopefully he proves everyone wrong (if he sticks).

Advertisement
You’re right, Mario has an 100% hit rate and everyone he takes is a star…cmon man. Mario is a savage recruiter but it’s ok to question a take.

I welcome him but he’s the same body type we already have in Carr, Ray Ray and Robby, and not as good. Not as explosive nor strong, he’s also more 5’10’’ than 6’0’’.

He’s not bad, he’s just a B/C type prospect compared to the Vernell Browns/Ffrenchs/Dallas Wilsons/Cunninghams/Cortez Mills/ of the 2025 class.
I meant questioning whether his commitment was real lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back