Daryl Porter: OJ Frederique is going to be a really good player for us

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Daryl Porter continues to have quiet games, which is exactly what you want from your top cover corner. He met with the media to discuss the USF game:

On OJ Frederique: He's been hanging around me a little bit more. He’ll watch the film, come in and ask me more questions. I feel like he's playing faster now. He's understanding the defense even more. He’s going to be a really good player for us.

Knowing the down and distance, formations, what can you get out of certain formations if...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
these two kids have been sticky. I watch OJ during the game and the kid seems confident as **** out there doesnt look like a true freshman at all and those first 3 games only built it a lil more.

**** give up some stuff but he was a huge grab having the ability to start so early and not be challenged much.

I seen him give up an out or so and chevis brought him off and laid into him real quick like to see that cause it likely was something they told him to do that he didnt complete and he was on the opposite side of the field. But kid sticking on DPJr is great cause he is business like in his approach.

Advertisement
Back